Pub Quiz - Tonight...in your living rooms

Join in here with our very own Bootle Chatterbox...
Bernie R

Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:44 am

Hi all.

Not sure if this will work overseas but in the UK tonight, there's a Facebook/YouTube event to give us all something to do for an hour or so.

It's scheduled to include the salute to the NHS staff at 8 o'clock as well; so no fear of missing that.

Here's a YouTube video that explains it all. Subscribe to the channel and you're sorted. Alternatively, if you're on Facebook, search for 'Virtual Pub Quiz'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2DTzrp ... aQ_A5z2iYE

See you all in the bar, then. :wink:

Bern
Last edited by Bernie R on Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Born and raised in Romeo Street, later Lambeth Walk, Jersey Close, Garden Place, Hawthorne Rd, Gonville Rd now Netherton
filsgreen

Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:55 am

Doesn't work for me Bernie, all I get is the Jam playing Going underground. :?
Bernie R

Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:32 am

Thanks Phil

Hopefully corrected now?
Born and raised in Romeo Street, later Lambeth Walk, Jersey Close, Garden Place, Hawthorne Rd, Gonville Rd now Netherton
Bernie R

Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:39 am

Did anyone else have a go at the quiz?

The organiser was a bit overwhelmed as, across YouTube and Facebook, he had about 180,000 folk tuned in to his live event.

After a reasonable first part with 20/30 we fell away in second half to finish on 30/50.

Very enjoyable and a most welcome distraction.

If you missed it, don't fret as I believe he's looking to do it every week as long as we're in isolation.

Bern