I am grateful to Dave for posting these pictures for me, and also to Dan for enlarging them. I will add some detail.
1. A Lancashire United Guy Arab at the junction of Derby Square and Lord Street on route 320 to Wigan.
This was a joint service with St Helens Corporation and Wigan Corporation and Ribble Motor Services.
2. Ribble Leyland Leopard,fleet number 900 about to leave Blackpool on the Express service to Liverpool.
This coach was based at Wigan depot during my time with Ribble in the late 1960s, drove it many times.
3. A Lancashire United "Bristol RE" at the top of St Johns Lane on route 320 to Wigan in the 1970s.
4. Ribble Leyland Atlantean 1686 is from about 1960, and is in the care of Ribble Vehicle Preservation Trust.
The Leyland bus at the rear is also preserved, ex Birkenhead Corporation Transport.
5. Wigan Corporation Leyland PD2 on route 320 to Wigan when it was just 3 weeks old, also a Leyland PD2
of St Helens Corporation on route 317 to St Helens.
Regards, Ray Smyth.