Note to self - if copying from previous page don't do it when the next page is nearly full or you'll need to do it again soon!
Copied from previous page to help us re-focus on 4 and 6 - I've been a bit presumptive that I just got number 5 as its stands up to the clue so much.
All music personalities
1. This pack had a test on the last picture - Wolfgang Motzart
2. The Swiss sound as though they had a night back at the hairdressers - Chris Barber
3. Could be a little bird got cover in the north - Jenny Lind
4. Sounds like the searcher found the princess asking her chaps if they were up for it - (an instrumentalist)
5. The tree was returned with the TVs programme in it and could it be a rider came after it - Merle Haggard
6. Folk had this to get fantasy junction with thanks going to Kings in the east - (Country)
7. The golfer would hope he could do this with the bunker beneath the pine. - Carrie Underwood
8. A female before the measurement in the centre of the backside - Lady Antebellum
9. The Saint with some scousers mothers. - Bruno Mars
10. Two Kings got together - James Arthur
Born and raised in Romeo Street, later Lambeth Walk, Jersey Close, Garden Place, Hawthorne Rd, Gonville Rd now Netherton