Come back Matt

Join in here with our very own Bootle Chatterbox...
Patricia

Matt - Would love an update as to how you are getting along - certainly hope things are getting much better health wise for you but know you are in good hands with Sheila. Maybe, if you are still not up to it, Sheila could drop us a line? ........Patricia
Matt

Sorry for the delay in answering you Patricia but I hardly ever log in to the Forum anymore,just too many negative thoughts and how I should have answered the nasty comment from one of our members that I cannot put behind me.
My wonderful lady Sheila is taking very good care of me but the stress of it is starting to show.She has had to do everything for me as I am still unable to use my left arm or my shoulder...too much pain.I found out a few days ago that when they replaced my shoulder a cardiac team had to be ready to go because of the pain related heart attacks that I kept of having and now because I have had to stop taking the very potent pain pills and injections (getting addicted) my limited physiotherapy is suffering and my arm and muscles in my back have started to atrophy so my surgeon thinks that my rehab will take maybe until the end of summer next year and goodness only knows when or if I will ever get to drive again.
Sorry if this is a very negative post but I am just letting you know exactly what is happening.
Matt
Glenys

Matt,
So sorry to hear the difficulties you are experiencing with your health, and the stress Sheila is experiencing.

Just remember, there are folk who care about you both, some haven't met you, but others, like myself have; so keep on hanging on in there.....there will be light at the end of the tunnel.

Hugs,
Glenys
Lived Linacre Lane, Trinity Road & Knowsley Road.
lynne99

When the spring comes and the days start getting longer and warmer, life will look and feel so much better. Hang on in there Matt. We are thinking of you. Lynne
Silver-Haired-Hippy

Matt, I really feel for you as well as Sheila, but hang on in there, as Lynne said, hopefully when Spring/Summer comes it will give you a boost. I presume the weather is not all that good where you live and it gets you down even when a person is fit and healthy. You are going though such a lot at the moment. Just keep looking in and maybe in time you maybe could post once in awhile just to let us know how you are. In our thoughts both of you. xx

Loretta and Ricky xx
A bit of Bootle in Wales
Patricia

Matt - Thank you so much for taking the time to inform us of your current health status. I'm so sorry that you are going through such a dreadful time but know you will find the necessary strength to do all you can to combat same and there will be a light at the end of the tunnel, just "Hang in there!" for ALL of US and know that we are thinking, praying and cheering you on!!!!
You have been a member for such a long time and shared many an experience over the years - I really enjoyed hearing of your career in submarines just like my cousin Peter and also your extensive travels which were very interesting to read about, although I'm sure you have a lot more stories to tell.
Remember, my parents and I both purchased items from Mr. Fishel over the many years so that in itself gives us a lot in common!!! :D
With kindest regards to Sheila.
Please keep in touch.................Patricia
Eddy Lloyd

Oh dear Matt sorry you and your good lady are going through a difficult time. Hope your health improves, stay strong mate.
lily8

Dear Matt and Sheila best of love to you both hope things will improve for you soonxxxxxxxxx
Lily