EFC - talk about Everton Football club here

Join in here with our very own Bootle Chatterbox...
john j connell

filsgreen wrote:Loving Sammy at the mo, Henry; he's very vocal :D
He's won me over already, he is like a little jack in the box, cajoling and encouraging always giving instructions, it's something that has been lacking from the Everton dugout for a while. The game itself, too many fouls meant it was stop start with no flow in the play, second half class and confidence came to the fore and bingo 3 points. Early days yet but half of a dozen players who where getting slated not so long ago now seem to have turned their game around, the signs are looking good.
Bernie, enjoy your break mate, it will be interesting to see what the starting line up will be for that one. JJC.
bernie johno

john j connell wrote:
filsgreen wrote:Loving Sammy at the mo, Henry; he's very vocal :D
He's won me over already, he is like a little jack in the box, cajoling and encouraging always giving instructions, it's something that has been lacking from the Everton dugout for a while. The game itself, too many fouls meant it was stop start with no flow in the play, second half class and confidence came to the fore and bingo 3 points. Early days yet but half of a dozen players who where getting slated not so long ago now seem to have turned their game around, the signs are looking good.
Bernie, enjoy your break mate, it will be interesting to see what the starting line up will be for that one. JJC.
have to agree with you about little sammy he was in and out the dugout like a jack in the box.Looking forward to cyprus john the game is now secondary so whoever he plays will probably try harder than recent weeks and he has to pick from the nominated squad :D :D :wink:
hood st ,norton st, spenser st ,
john j connell

liverpool v Everton 3rd round F A Cup, i wonder who we will get in the 4th round. our name is on it. JJC.
Invicta

You can concentrate on avoiding relegation, priorities John. :wink: K
john j connell

Talking to Jurgen in the Freshfield pub after the draw and he said he is not bothered about the F A Cup, he said that he is going to concentrate on the Champions league round of 16. No such worries for us we have played a blinder working our ticket to get eliminated early from Europe, no fixture pile up for the blue boys.JJC.
john j connell

Forgot to mention Jerg (that's what he likes us to call him when he's having a bevvy) was bladdered and offering everyone out, we had to put him in a taxi with a carry out, i think he will be alright though.JJC.
filsgreen

Good little run out for the youngsters, last night. I hope you're having a good time out there with your lad, Bernie. :D
Invicta

Good to see the lads getting a game. Be interested to hear from Bernie how cold it was as there seemed to be several wearing gloves. :wink: K
filsgreen

I noticed that, Ken. Wimps :D
bernie johno

Invicta wrote:Good to see the lads getting a game. Be interested to hear from Bernie how cold it was as there seemed to be several wearing gloves. :wink: K
Weather of a day is great ,cold in the ground last night but hey I was a corpy worker so no worries.it was my birthday yesterday so celebrated till four this morning.just had some wings and fries as we missed breakfast.will post some pics when I get home :D :D :wink:
Invicta

Cheers Bernie and Happy Birthday for yesterday. :D Ken
filsgreen

Happy Birthday, Bernie, hope the day went well.
john j connell

All the best Bernie, some real good young talent on the books at Everton, hopefully they will have a bright future in the game, really impressed with the young lad Morgan Feeney. JJC.
lynne99

Bet they organised it as a tribute to you. Happy Birthday :D
bernie johno

Thanks everyone :D :D :wink:
graham01

happy birthday bernie.graham.
origin waterloo.present and future bootle.
john j connell

We got battered, 1-1 away from home. JJC.
graham01

good result and a big thank you to mr.klopp for your team selection. :D :D :D
bernie johno

A little message from Cyprus , Rooney Rooney :D :D :|
Bonesy

So feels like a win. Thought that we played really well for about 3 minutes :lol:

Keith
graham01

but what a 3 minutes keith.graham.
Bonesy

Is right Graham.

Keith
Ernie Jackson. (Bunty)

IT ONLY TOOK A MINUTE FOR US TO GET ONE..

IT TOOK THEM 90

Looks like KLOPP (Smug) has been CLIPPED.

R :D :D N E Y

henry

I don't think that ref will play another game in the premier and why wasn't that Everton player booked for diving and just seeing the game as it was played :?:
HENRY BORN FLORIDA STREET OFF STRAND ROAD
john j connell

Klopp is getting absolutely crucified by Liverpool supporters on Radio Merseyside, 100% of them want him out the door. (fact) JJC.
Ernie Jackson. (Bunty)

In nearly seventy five years of being a Blue it is the most enjoyable draw I ever witnessed. Never dreamt I would get my greatest Christmas gift from a German. .

Klopp made a mistake through smugness and the fans paid the PENALTY. :roll:
john j connell

I didn't watch the game (listened on the radio) just wondering how Sammy Lee reacted when we scored the penalty. JJC.
john j connell

bernie johno wrote:A little message from Cyprus , Rooney Rooney :D :D :|
Happy days eh Bernie, just wait until we have all of our players back to fitness, (neck a pint for me Bernie) JJC.
Bonesy

Good little run out for the blues today. The reds did say it was a practice match for the 3rd round :lol: :lol: :lol:
dannylewis

Ithought the Bues's were on strike today ,
filsgreen

henry wrote:I don't think that ref will play another game in the premier and why wasn't that Everton player booked for diving and just seeing the game as it was played :?:
It's funny how you only see the game one way, Henry. I didn't read any of your posts remonstrating about the ref, who didnt send Mignolet the other week. You can't have it both ways.
EdMcDonald

john j connell wrote:
bernie johno wrote:A little message from Cyprus , Rooney Rooney :D :D :|
Happy days eh Bernie, just wait until we have all of our players back to fitness, (neck a pint for me Bernie) JJC.
And a large brandy for me as well. :wink:
Home of the "Edmonton Oilers" Future Stanley Cup Champions. :D
A long way from Duncan B.C. :wink:
john j connell

Did it really happen, was it a dream or did Everton really get awarded a penalty at Anfield. JJC.
NIKO

A lot as been said lately about Everton not buying a replacement for Lukaku,Everton didn't need to buy they got him on a free,Wayne Rooney,the Prem stats show Lukaku scored 8 Wayne Rooney scored 8,and Rooney as played less football than Lakaku..
BEN....
john j connell

Hello Ben, words of wisdom from a fellow blue. JJC.