Fantastic find, Joe, never seen this picture before..
Mother-in-law attended this school, around 1927-1938
It was then called 'St James select School' name changed by this time, either that or School was knocked down and rebuilt..
St James Select was on the corner of Irlam Road and Marsh Lane..
Some of the exterior walls still remained during the sixties, but eventually pulled down to make way for the Brunswick club!