Murder

Join in here with our very own Bootle Chatterbox...
Sheelagh Tequila

Very Very sad Alan, to see and hear the lovely sisters living their sad story is heartbreaking......lets hope and pray this will all be sorted soon and the truth be found..please give the girls and the rest of their family my very best wishes.

Sheelagh Tequila x
Brunnyboy

Barbara said thanks sheelagh and to every one who signs the appeal it is on bernies post on page one
Brunnyboy

Barbara has a meeting with peter dowd next week hopefully he can do something about getting the case files opened the family need to no why it has been covered up the Liverpool echo is waiting on the cps to get back to them
Brunnyboy

Stephen leadbetter was murdered in 1965 no one was ever convicted why has the files been closed for 100 years he was a little 10 year old boy what have the police and the government got to hide go to Barbara leadbetters time line and share the appeal help the family https://www.change.org/p/social-media-j ... leadbetter
Brunnyboy

Looking at the psychiatric reports of the accused he was of sound mind never went to rain hill psychiatric hospital he was not shell shocked no traumatic stress let you no more if Peter dowd can get the files opened Barbara and me had a meeting with him this morning
bob. b

Just reading this article
I went to school in St Mary's with Stephen Leadbetter.

Bobby
Bonesy

Bobby, Lian was saying that Stephen was in the same class as you and her.
Stephen is on the school photo that she has including your good self.

Keith
bob. b

Thank you, Keith and Lian xx
Yes, we all went to St Mary's
Remember Alan blow the petrol tank up also our Billy was with Stephen that day but left to go home our Barbara said.
Bobby