Welcome to our Bootle - Sales and Wanted section

Sell or buy things here...

Welcome to our Bootle - Sales and Wanted section

Postby Mack » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:09 am

When selling or buying an item here in this section of our Bootle Forum please contact the seller or buyer by PM or email or post back a reply here on our Bootle site confirming you are interested. NEVER post your contact details publicly here.

We are not a business listing promotional site.

You will need to arrange selling or buying privately using our PM service or contacting the seller or buyer by email.

Remember to be safe so if you are meeting up to sell or buy an item in person make sure you trust the person first.

We do not get involved in disputes between individuals.

Mack

IMPORTANT INFO IF YOU ARE STILL USING INTERNET EXPLORER

One thing I've noticed if you are still using Internet Explorer as opposed to Microsoft's latest Edge browser with SSL enabled to visit our Bootle forum that is that there is an annoying message that pops up in a yellow box bottom of the web browser displaying the following message...

Only secure content is displayed - What's the risk - with a box saying 'Show all content'.

The fix for this old browser issue is as follows...

Turn off "only secure content is displayed"

To do this click on the cog icon top right of Internet Explorer

Then click on Internet options...

A pop up box will appear on screen.

Click on the tab 'Security'

Custom level>>>Scroll down to: Display mixed content>>>Enable>>>OK

Restart IE.

The yellow pop up box should now stop appearing bottom of each page when visiting a different page.

It's annoying I know to have to do this if you are still using IE but it's a old web browser that has not been updated for ages however many people still use it using Windows 7. This fix should work though if you are still using it.

Hope this helps if anyone is having issues with Internet Explorer.

Cheers,

Mack

I've added a video link which displays how to do this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVPdO4dlnTU

Hope this helps

Mack
Mack
Site Admin

Return to Bootle Bucks - Sales and Wanted