Armstrong St

Post your photo's and video memories about Bootle here...
Mack
Site Admin

What a FAB interview with Nora Bailey from Armstrong Street :) :) :)

I remember doing that audio recording at the Bootle YMCA with Jean Andrew with Nora :)

http://www.bootlehistory.co.uk/audio/no ... bailey.mp3

Great to see this Armstrong Street topic showing up again on our Bootle forum :)

Mack
Bob G

stevegrady wrote:
Bob Greenhalgh wrote:The Cousins family-Bobby, Paul and Mark lived in 14 Armstrong Street. Looks like this photo was very close to it. Remember Kwai's chippy on the corner?

Armstrong Street, Bootle

Mack

I remember they lived on the opposite side of the street to Kwais chippy. Their house was on the left going down the street from Knowsley Road and their neighbour was Eddy Wilson. Thanks for reminding me.

Dave Dry
Bob G

Bootlecousins wrote:Mark Cousins is my dad sadly he passed away last November .. I would love to hear from anyone who knew him or the family. Love Judith
Hi Judith, I knew Mark, Paul and Bobby and their Mam Josie. Please feel free to email me on rwgreenhalgh@gmail.com if you would like to. Alternatively, you can text me on 07340562965
Kind regards,
Bob Greenhalgh
Bob G

Bob G wrote:
stevegrady wrote:
Bob Greenhalgh wrote:The Cousins family-Bobby, Paul and Mark lived in 14 Armstrong Street. Looks like this photo was very close to it. Remember Kwai's chippy on the corner?

Armstrong Street, Bootle

Mack

You're right Dave. The Cousins family lived at number 17.

Dave Dry