New TV show 'The Search'

Post here about news - events - jobs
Mack
Site Admin

Rosie contacted me a few days ago about this new TV show. If you are interested or can help see the details below.

--------------------------------------------------------------

New TV history series 'The Search.'

I am contacting you from Blink Films, the producers of a new history series called The Search (w/t) for a major UK broadcaster.

The Search (w/t) will focus on the personal stories of ordinary people who were involved in major events in modern British history. Each programme will follow individuals on a journey of detection as they search for a long-lost friend, family member or significant stranger who helped them through this time or had a lasting impact on their life.

For our first series we are keen to tell the stories of individuals who experienced the Blitz on Britain during the Second World War. We are looking to find people who experienced the bombing of Merseyside in 1940 and 1941 and who might want to reunite with someone who helped or supported them during this time.

I wanted to get in touch to ask whether I might be able to speak to you further about our project and your website. We would greatly appreciate any help or advice you could give us in getting in connecting with those who lived through the bombing in Bootle. We feel passionately that the history of the Blitz throughout Britain is an important story for us to tell and I would greatly appreciate any assistance you could give me.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Very best wishes,

Rosie Potter

Rosie.Potter@blinkfilmsuk.com

Assistant Producer

Bankstock Building (2nd Floor),

42-44 De Beauvoir Crescent, London, N1 5SB

T: +44 (0) 203 150 0777

F: +44 (0) 203 150 0778

www.blinkfilmsuk.com

F: www.facebook.com/BlinkFilmsUK

T: www.twiter.com/BlinkFilms