YMCA volunteers thank community for support 05/09/2019

Post here about news - events - jobs
Mack
Site Admin

YMCA volunteers thank community for support - Open Night - 5th of September 2019.

Barbara Rouse from the Bootle YMCA called me on Thursday to let me know they are having an open evening on Thursday, September the 5th from 7pm onward so locals can visit for a social gathering where they can get a tour of the building and enjoy some refreshments to thank the local community for raising more than £1,500 to help pay for the repair work after the building was broken into and ransacked.

I've attached the news article from the Champion Newspaper. Thanks to them for making the news report.

Barb welcomes you all to visit on this evening and hopes you can pop in for a chat and have a walk around and renew old memories.

Mack
Sheelagh Tequila

Good Luck to Barbara and other volunteers, I wont be able to make it but am sure it will be a great success. I and quite a few others on here have very happy memories of visits there on our BH nights,

Thank you

Sheelagh :D
Glenys

Good Luck, and as Sheelagh says we had some very good nights there with the Bh gang. My late Mum also went to school in the building.
Lived Linacre Lane, Trinity Road & Knowsley Road.