Reducing the effects of loneliness & isolation amongst older

Post here about news - events - jobs
Tea & Empathy

Hi my name is Mike, I manage a small Mental Health and Wellbeing Cafe on Knowsley Road Bootle called Tea & Empathy, each Friday we run a small lunch club for older members of our community, we provide a free lunch and some good company. If you would like to join us please call 345 0402. We are planning to have one of the lunch clubs themed around memories of Bootle and would be very interested if anyone would like to facilitate that event or someone who has lots of old photgraphs or a presentation about the history of Bootle, we may be able to pay expesnes But we are a charity. so if you would like to get involved please call 345 0402.
Eddy Lloyd

Fantastic what you are doing Mike I'm sure one of our wonderful members of the Bootle forum will be able to help. Best of luck mate and keep up the good work.
filsgreen

Hi mike, I'll give you a call on Monday.
PETER CRAIG

Welcome to the Bootle forum Mike,
Peter.
Bonesy

Tea & Empathy wrote:Hi my name is Mike, I manage a small Mental Health and Wellbeing Cafe on Knowsley Road Bootle called Tea & Empathy, each Friday we run a small lunch club for older members of our community, we provide a free lunch and some good company. If you would like to join us please call 345 0402. We are planning to have one of the lunch clubs themed around memories of Bootle and would be very interested if anyone would like to facilitate that event or someone who has lots of old photgraphs or a presentation about the history of Bootle, we may be able to pay expesnes But we are a charity. so if you would like to get involved please call 345 0402.
What an amazing thing to do Mike, best of luck with your efforts

Keith