Stolen Bike tonight 23rd Oct Brooklands Avenue

Post here about news - events - jobs
Kpowell

STOLEN BIKE> : WARNING>

My bike has been stolen from Brooklands Avenue at approx 5.00PM tonight Wed 23rd.
I am a carer and was visiting a client. A youth on a bike picked it up and rode off with it. A description is available its Silver Falcon adventurer HYBRID. please call 101 ref 0916. I'm not insured.
This will be the end of my Job. Please respond if you can help. thank you.
Eddy Lloyd

We live in Brooklands Avenue. Sorry to hear about your bike will ask around for you.
tipster

Cash Converters tomorrow
TONY
Kpowell

I am still waiting for the Police to call. I've been told their on their way, ???? That was several hours ago.

I will check with Cash converters good idea ty. :)

Keith
glossybonce

Maybe you should try re-posting this on the other board "Chat about anything" a lot more people will see it.
Time is precious.....Waste it wisely.
Kpowell

thank you for the suggestion. I've just had the Police here, and emailed them a photo of the bike.

I've also posted it on part of the forum that's popular, hope it's the right bit?

I need to get my bike back as I have to see people who are relying on me to do work for them, they rely on people like me to get on with their day. I like the work a lot and I will not let them down because some low life has stolen my only mode of transport. I don't know if I can afford another one? I haven't worked it out yet. I didn't think I was going to have to spend money I don't have right now.

I hope that the person who has stolen my bike gets caught trying to pass it off for cash, and then everyone will know what a piece of rubbish they are. I just want my bike back, so I can get on with my job. Now I'm going to have to try to find someway of getting to work at 7AM tomorrow or else I am no good to the company and I'll lose my job.

Thank you Mr piece of rubbish. Your life is crap so you have to make everyone else's as bad as yours. I really wish I could have been a minute earlier. But I was busy with client doing my Job as a carer, shame you didn't have something else better to do. I'm not rich, but its a job. And at least I'm not some smack head piece of rubbish.

Hope your satisfied?

KPowell
Kpowell

Here is a more appropriate place for this post, ty for your time. :)

Keith

http://www.bootlehistory.co.uk/forum/vi ... hp?t=27426