Moving back

Post here about news - events - jobs
GrannyEv

I was born in Bootle but my family immigrated to Canada when I was five.. I did become a Canadian Citizen.. does anyone know if I would be eligible to move back there.. In my sixties and have a yearning to move ... Thanks
BOBHAMO

Hi Grannyev here is a site which might help you
http://www.canuckabroad.com/forums/brit ... t6383.html
bobhamo
bootle born altcar road
bob. b

Welcome Everyone come's back to there routes me l never forgot them .

Bootle gave me lots :? :? wish l could give something back

Bootle tech gave me a good plumbing /gas education and l worked hard to do my best :? wish l could give something back to them kids in bootle.

Why is it that we don't have a plumbing /gas section in bootle tech.

We also had the best best painting training in the North West in bootle tech.( came from the ships painters )

Is it because industry has move out of the bootle docks area ,we need to look after young people in the area.

I would like to give a talk to people with regards to being A PLUMBER HEATING ENGINEER

REGARDS BOB

BABHAMO HAVE YOU BEEN INVITED BACK TO THE NEW TECH IN BOOTLE I WOULD SAY NO

Lets give something back Ha :) :) :)
scotty

GrannyEv wrote:I was born in Bootle but my family immigrated to Canada when I was five.. I did become a Canadian Citizen.. does anyone know if I would be eligible to move back there.. In my sixties and have a yearning to move ... Thanks
Hi GrannyEv, I have sent you a private message with some relevant info, hope this helps.
Scotty
All gave some
Some gave all
Drift

Was gonna mention you Ricky :lol:
You can't polish a tu@d but you can roll it in glitter ;-)
para alpha

Why the heck would anyone want to move here from Canada...

This country has gone to hell in a hand cart. The clowns who are running it seem hell bent on seeing our green and pleasant graffitied walls drop into the Irish sea... I'm trying to figure out how to get out? Wanna Swap?