Demo at the strand -24th November 2012

Post here about news - events - jobs
daveproc

hello i would just like to let everyon no about the demo at the strand on 24 11 2012 against welfare rights and a lot of other things this goverment is planning for us which will apply to everyone and i believe its time for everyone to give support to these demos bootle has a large population i think its about 77,000 and we need as many of these as possable to show we care so give your support please ta
paul1965

Who's organising this dave?
daveproc

hello paul iniatally its anne mum carey who lives in essex who organises demos nation wide but only on the net and then its up to people of the area to organise things which myself and a few others are trying to do but the important thing to be done at the moment is to get as many people to attend the strand demo were they will get leaflets explaining the issues we cant afford to ignore the way the welfare rites cuts and a lot more will have a negative effect on people especialy bootle
marknjen

sorry about last nights rant if anyone read it!! i blame my brother and the fireman's bar in birkenhead also the drunken vicar and of course Jagger bombs!!!! :oops: :oops:

but if its OK Dave could i re post your info on our facebook page?

thanks! anyone got alcazelser :? :?
daveproc

alright mate yer we need to let as many people no about this as poss if you add me on face book theres more info ta
shadow

What time is the demo at?

Shadow will be there :)
Life is for living and freedom is for everyone :)
daveproc

alright mate the demo is 24 11 12 at 12 till 4 see you there cheers
PETER CRAIG

daveproc wrote:hello i would just like to let everyon no about the demo at the strand on 24 11 2012 against welfare rights and a lot of other things this goverment is planning for us which will apply to everyone and i believe its time for everyone to give support to these demos bootle has a large population i think its about 77,000 and we need as many of these as possable to show we care so give your support please ta
Welcome to the Bootle forum Dave,
Peter.
daveproc

cheers mate
shadow

Thanks Dave see you Friday :)
Life is for living and freedom is for everyone :)
daveproc

alright mate its saturday cheers
tipster

Good to see some one is finally having a go back, I thought this country was going to just carrying on accepting every thing thrown at them, I will nip down for a hour, and will put it on Face Book.
Not sure if demos do any good any more, as i went on loads with the father in law, who was a union official, But if it does no more, it may awaken the fire in some peoples bellies, best of luck with it
TONY
daveproc

alright tipster these comming demos have got to make a difference because of the cuts this goverment are implementing and people have got to realise there intentions and realise how it will affect them which it will in one way or another cheers