Adrian Cornelious Petery. Stan Gerrard

Find Bootle friends and family here
Jim P

Brian Grocott, Hughie Morgan, Billy Higgins, these are the Lads I went about with late 50s great to hear from or about them.
ron

did they live on the rimrose road estate
elmajo

The boys lived in Grimley Avenue and Anderson Avenue off Rimrose
Road.
ann mardell

Hi I have just joined this site through Leila Bromilow nee Scott She married Brian who was a great footballer for St Joans. I noticed you mentioned Adrian Petrie. I met my husband Dave in 1960 because Adrian had a 16th birthday party and some school friends were invited myself (Vivienne Lett Alice Tole, Gene Coleman) also some of his workmates from Hughes Garage, were Adrian was training to be a mechanic.
Adrian was smoking when an adult called in to see how we were getting on ,unfortunately he put the ciggy down his pants. As the adult stayed for a while Adrian ended up with a burnt hand.
I am 65 born and bred in Bootle. St Joan of Arc school my single name was Lihaug said Leehowg and Eileen who is 63 is my sister Regards Ann Mardell
darrenadam

Gene colman died about 3 years ago
Maureeng

My husband was best mates with Billy Higgins, he lived in Baird Avenue on the Rimrose Estate, and his name was Peter Grant, do any of you remember him? :)