Alan Ralston.

Find Bootle friends and family here
Maureeng

Hi Everyone,I am still looking for Alan Ralston or anyone who knows him,he lived in Bianca Street and had a brother Frank,both were mad on motorbikes.There are Ralstons on the board but I don't think they are related.If anyone can help I would be grateful. Thanks. Maureeng
Scully

Hi Maureen,
I seem to remember a Ralston gentleman helping me a little while ago when I was looking for my Scully Relatives. I'm not too sure now about his first name but he was a regular poster on the Liverpool Echo site. http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/expats/oldpals/
I hope this helps.
Kind regards.
Tracey.
Maureeng

Hi Tracey,Thank's for replying.I have been on the site but got nowhere,did he use the name Ralston or a user name,also,how long ago was it. Maureeng.
Scully

Hi again Maureen,
Yes he used the name Ralston & he posted on the site a fair bit but it may have been about 18 months ago when he contacted me. I haven't looked on the Liverpool Echo site for a while since it changed format & I know a few people stopped using it when this happened. Maybe if you post your message on that site someone may recognise him or he may still be looking in.
Sorry I couldn't be more help, good luck & kind regards,
Tracey.
Maureeng

Hi Tracey,Thanks for your help,I will let you know how I get on. Maureeng
Sammi86

A message to Maureeng. My dad is the Alan Ralston you have been looking for. I came across this looking for photos of him. Did you ever manage to find him?
david hollis

I knew Alan back in the 1950s/60s,went to Balliol boys&whilst tthere we were in the ATC together,I left the ATC in 61,left Balliol in 62,I can't remember if Alan then went to Bootle Technical College,I did but failed the exam at the end of 1st year&was let go!!!had great time in the ATC,I lived in Benedict street(top end)there are photo's on the Balliol boys site&I'm sure there are some on the 1908 ATC site too
Maureeng

Hi David, I remember him being in the ATC. Shame you failed the exam, hope everything worked out for you anyway. My friend Mary McDowall lives in Benedict Street, do you know her? :) :)