Piero from Italy,looking for anyone who remebrers me.

Find Bootle friends and family here
piero

Hi to everyone, I am Piero Banchetti I was born and lived in Bootle from 1960 to 1973 went to St monicas then to the salisian high school. Then I went to live in Italy, I would really leke to get in contact with anyone who remembers me, hoping that I remember too. 8)
sheila

hi Piero

did you live on Hawthorne Rd if so I knew your mother,

Sheila
piero

sheila wrote:hi Piero

did you live on Hawthorne Rd if so I knew your mother,

Sheila
Hi yes I did live in Hawthorne Rd, how about you ?
sheila

I knew your mother through her sister and brother in law Anna and Joe Carden, Joe worked at the town hall. i lived off Knowsley Road.

Sheila
piero

sheila wrote:I knew your mother through her sister and brother in law Anna and Joe Carden, Joe worked at the town hall. i lived off Knowsley Road.

Sheila
Ok I understand, anna was my fathers sister. Now my auntie anna lives in Italy. I dont know if you knew my father, he died on christmas eve last year. I will tell my auntie anna about you.
lindylou

Hello Piero
I was really surprised when I saw your post. My sister Rose Marie was Marcellas best friend. They went to MaterMisericordiae school. When RoseMarie got married I was a bridesmaid and so were Marcella and Sandra. Your Mum was a great dressmaker and she made all our dresses.
You were a cute little boy in those days. I remember you had a sister called Delma too. Your Dad was lovely. I live in Australia but RoseMarie still lives in Crosby. Regards to all your family.
Linda (used to be Shields)
Lived in Captains Lane,emigrated to NZ then Oz
piero

Hi Linda, after many years I found this Bootle page , hope you see my message.
billbone1

I worked in northwest rubber in 1965. it was between toe tannery and tar works on hawthorn road. i was an apprentice fitter and remember many names.