Alan Quinn,pupil Bedford Road School c1950-54

Find Bootle friends and family here
rjkellet

Hello,

Does Alan Quinn use this site,or is he known to some-one who does?

I have a school photo where he features as a class-member along with myself(I am Janet Mackintosh,now Kellett after I married).

I believe that Alan may now be living in Greytown on Spey which is a big coincidence as my Great Grandfather,Kenneth mackintosh was born there and my Mackintosh relations and ancestors lived in the area.

Best wishes,

Jan :?
Rob and Jan Kellett,Morrinsville,New Zealand
Martyn

Hi Jan

That would almost certainly be the Alan Quinn who was in the same class as myself at Bootle Grammar.

He's registered on "Friends Reunited" and this is his profile (updated September 2004):

RETIRED FROM THE CUSTOMS & EXCISE AFTER 33 YRS AND NOW WORKING AS A FORWARDING AGENT WITH A COMPANY ON THE LIVERPOOL DOCKS.STILL LIVING IN BEAUTIFUL BOOTLE

. . . hope this helps

M
Midnight Toker

Hi Jan,
Martyn wrote:RETIRED FROM THE CUSTOMS & EXCISE AFTER 33 YRS AND NOW WORKING AS A FORWARDING AGENT WITH A COMPANY ON THE LIVERPOOL DOCKS.STILL LIVING IN BEAUTIFUL BOOTLE
If this is the same person, he drinks in the Beaconsfield, little Strand Road, Bootle. I'll be seeing him tonight and I'll let him know about your post.

All d best

Bri.
Last edited by Midnight Toker on Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rjkellet

Thanks for the response,will keep an eye for future posts.

Note that we have asked Mack to post a couple of school photo's on the site and Alan is on the Bedford Road junior School pic.

Regards,

Jan :lol:
Rob and Jan Kellett,Morrinsville,New Zealand
Midnight Toker

Mr. Quinn Sir,

Just in case you do find this thread (Yes, saw him last night and told him), you'll find the photo :idea: HERE :idea:

Bri

PS: Are you third from left on the back row ? If so you haven't changed, otherwise, WHO THE 'LL ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE REAL ALAN QUINN :shock: