George , Ron. Waters

Join in here with our very own Bootle Chatterbox...
IRENE H

Iv just seen this and thought I would share it with everyone who knew George better known as Ron, who was a lovely person Always a great fun loving person. May he rest in peace. Irene & Peter
Your never fully dressed without a smile
Dan

IRENE H wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:23 am

Iv just seen this and thought I would share it with everyone who knew George better known as Ron, who was a lovely person Always a great fun loving person. May he rest in peace. Irene & Peter
From the Liverpool Echo.

Bonesy

What a lovely, cheeky chappy Ron was.
Ron lived in Maghull, not far from me. He called at ours a couple of times. I last saw young Ron a few years ago at the local shops, he always came out with a funny quip, as he did on that occasion.

A sadly missed member of BF as is Irene who posted the announcement. Thank you Irene x

RIP Ron.

Keith.
IRENE H

Yeah you’re so right about Ron, He used to love this site he was very well thought of and liked , Then someone was not very nice to him & that was why he left, You Keith will remember the banter he had with Red Ron, who worked on the buses as well, They loved the fun with loads of laughter, That’s so sad he left under such bad circumstances, Anyway. Lovely memories of him one lovely man, Hope you and Liam are keeping well We had some great times with you and laughs. Keep in touch love to you both. Irene & Peter xx
Your never fully dressed without a smile
Bonesy

Irene. We are fantastic thanks and hope that you and Peter are also.

What a fantastic breath of fresh air to see you posting Irene.

Keith x
Bernie R

Sad to hear that news.

Thanks Irene
Born and raised in Romeo Street, later Lambeth Walk, Jersey Close, Garden Place, Hawthorne Rd, Gonville Rd now Netherton
Mack
Site Admin

Sorry to hear this news.

Sending my condolences to all of Ron's family.

Mack
Matt

So sorry to hear the sad news about my mate Zoomalong Ron (George),After he left the Forum I continued to keep in touch with him for the next couple of years until he wrote a very kind and polite e mail telling me that looking after his dearest wife Anne was taking up all his time and what ever little energy he had left so we both agreed that Anne comes first and I never heard from him again but he along with his partner in crime Red Ron were always in Sheila and my thoughts and we often talked about the time the Two Ronnie's took us for a LONG day out all around Bootle and then to Christ Church School for meet up with the members of the forum.
G_d Bless you mate you are with your Anne (the love of your life )and your mate Red Ron..
Sheila and Matt.
Mack
Site Admin

Piccy of Ron at one of our Bootle YMCA meet ups in May 2007.

Mack :)
sheila

How sad to read about Ron. Remember well the banter with Red Ron. RIP Ron
My family tree is full of nuts