Grandson Colin's Graduation!!

Join in here with our very own Bootle Chatterbox...
Patricia

Just returned from Northern Maryland after attending my Grandson Colin's Graduation from University. So very proud of his accomplishment!!It was lovely being with Family and the week just flew by. The house that Gaynor & Peter rented was lovely and great fun was had on the "Pontoon" although the fish were certainly not cooperative!!!
It was also a treat meeting Colin's Girlfriend, Sarah!!!

Silver-Haired-Hippy

Congratulations to Colin your grandson Patricia! you must be so proud of him, best wishes for his future. :D

Loretta
A bit of Bootle in Wales
Bernie R

Well done Colin, and what a special place to make precious family memories.

Bern
Born and raised in Romeo Street, later Lambeth Walk, Jersey Close, Garden Place, Hawthorne Rd, Gonville Rd now Netherton
Sheelagh Tequila

I missed this when I logged on before :roll: , Many congratulations Colin and best wishes for a wonderful future. What a Beautiful place to make happy memories Patricia.

Sheelagh :D
miv donelan

Congratulations to Colin Patricia. What a great place for your family to celebrate his well earned achievement. His girlfriend Sarah looks like a lovely girl. Great memories for everyone.
Patricia

Many Thanks to All for your lovely comments. Now he faces the problem of finding a job - has sent out his resume to many places
and we are just hoping he finds something, even if just to get his feet in the water!!! Will keep you posted.
Patricia

Here is the update. My Grandson Colin started his new job Monday and seems to be liking same. It is a Consulting Company that helps in making other Companies perform better. He is in their training phase right now.
His Mom took this photo when he was leaving for his first day on the job!!