Trying to put a photo on (again!!)

Join in here with our very own Bootle Chatterbox...
Silver-Haired-Hippy

Here goes! :roll:

Loretta

It worked!!! :shock: :D don't ask where it is, I just clicked on the first photo that came up!! :lol:
A bit of Bootle in Wales
Maureeng

Loretta I have never been able to post photo's on the site, I have tried and tried and followed all of Mack's instructions but never been able to do it. :) :)
Silver-Haired-Hippy

Hi Maureen, I followed what Bern and Keith advised me to do, I think it's on this thread somewhere! will pm you tomorrow!

Loretta

Sorry Maureen, obviously not on this thread! will look for it!
A bit of Bootle in Wales
Bill fawcett

Maureen, it could not be easier.
Write whatever you want to write, then scroll down to where it says ‘add image to post’. Click on this, then select ‘photo album’ and click on the photo you want to put on, then click on ‘Add’ and it’s done.

Bill
Dan

Silver-Haired-Hippy wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:22 am Here goes! :roll:

Loretta

It worked!!! :shock: :D don't ask where it is, I just clicked on the first photo that came up!! :lol:
There's a few ways to post photos. Just keep trying different things and use the preview feature to check out if it has worked.

Once you've done it a couple of times it's like falling off a looooooooooooooo

Silver-Haired-Hippy

Thanks Bill, that's what I did! Hope Maureen sees it, but I will pm her to look at this thread now! Thanks Dan for enlarging it, remembered where I took it. It was up by Conwy mountain but to the other side overlooking the river, one of my favourite walks but a long slog uphill to where it starts! :D

Loretta
A bit of Bootle in Wales
Dan

Silver-Haired-Hippy wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:15 pm Thanks Bill, that's what I did! Hope Maureen sees it, but I will pm her to look at this thread now! Thanks Dan for enlarging it, remembered where I took it. It was up by Conwy mountain but to the other side overlooking the river, one of my favourite walks but a long slog uphill to where it starts! :D

Loretta
Morning Loretta.

I didn't enlarge it. That is the original size of your photo on the Postimages site.

All you needed to do ; after uploading, go to the seventh choice down "Hotlink for forums" left click on this. The code is highlighted.

Return to your post. Make sure the cursor is flashing then press the CTRL key and the v key at the same time.

The code will print on your post, then check the Preview option to see if you like what you've posted.

As I say once you've done it a few times it's easy.
Bonesy

Loretta,
When you have chosen your photo click on resize image, I normally resize mine to 21" monitor.

Keith
Silver-Haired-Hippy

Thanks guys all info now in my black book! Easier than trying to remember it all! :lol:

Loretta
A bit of Bootle in Wales
Silver-Haired-Hippy

Hi Maureen I have pm'd you and it is still is unread! I am hoping to see one of your photos on here very soon! :lol:

Loretta
A bit of Bootle in Wales
Shelagh

Beautiful tranquil scene, thanks Loretta :)
(any pictures of Anglesey)
Silver-Haired-Hippy

Thank you Shelagh, got a few but on my mobile, will try to sort them out soon!

Loretta
A bit of Bootle in Wales
Patricia

Loretta - Congratulations good job!! Don't you feel excited when it works I know I do!!!!! :D