Drone video footage of Dolphins in bay last night

Join in here with our very own Bootle Chatterbox...
ALAMO2008

Silver-Haired-Hippy

Fantastic Alan! We have seen dolphins many times in Goa each year and always love to see them, but they seem to be on the decline there, hardly any this year which is very unusual, ( Jan/Feb. ) :cry: lucky you!!! :D

Loretta
A bit of Bootle in Wales
lynne99

My daughter went to Uni at Aber. She loved the sea and the dolphins. Beautiful, thanks for posting. Please may I send her the link>
Shelagh

Absolutely fabulous, can’t imagine the benefits of having these beautiful creatures swimming at the edge of your garden 🐬 Dolphins are known to be therapeutic in helping victims of autism, also for sufferers of depression.
How wonderful is nature :D
Matt

I was on the ferry to Vancouver a couple of years ago the day this huge pod appeared.The ferry slowed down for all the passengers to have a good look.Sheila and I have seen similar pods on the East Coast of Vancouver Island in a place called Telegraph Cove and Johnstone Strait when we have been whale watching something we will not be able to do this year :( :(
https://youtu.be/DeNTQKdm_5g
Matt
Shelagh

Amazing sight, fascinating creatures, so intelligent, could happily watch them all day :)
ALAMO2008

lynne99 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 12:22 pm My daughter went to Uni at Aber. She loved the sea and the dolphins. Beautiful, thanks for posting. Please may I send her the link>

Yes of course.

My friend took the video on his drone after I spotted them off the sea wall from our garden with my Binoculars

Its unbelievably windy here today flattening all the garden plants the wind blowing out to sea!