EFC - talk about Everton Football club here

Join in here with our very own Bootle Chatterbox...
john j connell

[quote="bernie johno"]https://www.facebook.com/kdefc/videos/1 ... 793335517/
a bit cold today :D :D :wink:
there ground is a bit to open hence subject to the weather.

Bernie, I've played in much worse conditions at Windy Harbour.
3 points away from home, what's not to like about that, (looks like we've unearthed a gem with Cesk Tosun).
2 easy games coming up (we might even get to share the we beat Manchester City in the Prem trophy).
I will have a drink with you before the season ends (at the game obviously). JJC.
bernie johno

oldroanerroamer wrote:Watch all efc live premier league games free on toffeetales app, it worked for me.
not worth talking about the game but if you like the boxing it is on this app and working great :D :D :wink:
hood st ,norton st, spenser st ,
graham01

just watching the undercard now,brilliant picture.graham.dont blame you for not talking about the game.graham.
origin waterloo.present and future bootle.
Paul

Got to admit, City are a fantastic footballing side, great to watch, their movement off the ball was outstanding and as disappointed as I am losing, you just have to admire them.

Paul
Born Kirk Street
oldroanerroamer

RS fans an absolute disgrace once again attacking opposition coach before the game, a shameful reputation very well deserved.
dannylewis

Lets get this right oldmoaner these are NOT FANS , Danny
bernie johno

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/footbal ... ons-League
you could not make this up :D :D :wink:
great performance last night well done hope some of our team watched :oops: :oops:
Ernie Jackson. (Bunty)

It matters not whether they were Everton or Liverpool FC 'fans'. They are scousers.

Now living on the other side of Manchester I am proud to be, and well known as, a 'scouse'.

I am utterly embarrassed and feel helpless to answer barbs regarding this incident as locally folk just refer to this as yet another Merseyside activity.

Such a shame that a magnificent RED display has been overshadowed by this mindless incident. These people don't even deserve to be classed as animals.
john j connell

Oldroanerroamer, you are correct about the actions of the Liverpool Football Club fans towards the Manchester City vehicle, they are indeed a disgrace and a stain on the good name of the City of Liverpool.
Bernie. the muppet that is David Thompson has just confirmed what the majority of football fans already think of some supporters/fans of Liverpool Football Club, they have got previous for this type of behaviour if I remember rightly, didn't they try to shift the blame on to Chelsea supporters at Heysel.
I have to admit that a large percentage of the scouse Liverpool Football Club fans will have got off home or into the nearest public house (nothing new in that of course) to clap at the telly. JJC. (Disgusted true non-violent football fan)
henry

Bruce Grobbelar said that of Chelsea national front supporters and he was there and showed the proof .
I was in the pub last night to watch the mighty REDS beat city easily and enjoyed the game and my pint :P
HENRY BORN FLORIDA STREET OFF STRAND ROAD
oldroanerroamer

Always thought Grobbelar had a screw loose
dannylewis

I do recall a time when seat covers and stuff were thrown over fans heads and onto the pitch ,
john j connell

[quote="henry"]Bruce Grobbelar said that of Chelsea national front supporters and he was there and showed the proof .

I rest my case m'lud. JJC.
Eddy Lloyd

Animals, a disgrace I hope they are caught and banned from football matches for life.
john j connell

Everton could have won that one (Everton should have won that one). JJC.
bernie johno

john j connell wrote:Everton could have won that one (Everton should have won that one). JJC.
liverpool had there eye on tuesday so should of took are chances but the way we have played this season two points of them this season is not bad.
see our last home game has been moved to 5.30 against southhampton late trip home for the saints fans :D :D :wink:
graham01

After the bore draw the manc derby was great for the neutral.
Apart from the last 15 mins of the derby i thought we were too negetive.could have won it with a bit more conviction.
Nice to see you again bernie yesterday but next time can it be when i am not going yo a funeral.two meetings and both times i was going to or at a funeral.anyway nice to see you.graham.
bernie johno

graham01 wrote:After the bore draw the manc derby was great for the neutral.
Apart from the last 15 mins of the derby i thought we were too negetive.could have won it with a bit more conviction.
Nice to see you again bernie yesterday but next time can it be when i am not going yo a funeral.two meetings and both times i was going to or at a funeral.anyway nice to see you.graham.
Dave got a great send off yesterday from his family and friends it was a pleasure to have known and worked with him
nice to of met you again maybe better circumstances next time :D :D :wink:
graham01

Heres hoping benie. :D :D :D
And yes it was a brilliant send off to a really nice fellow.
bernie johno

never went yesterday as i was in blackpool but watched the game on my phone another poor one
four games left including a trip to Huddersfield and London for west ham, o the joys of being an evertonian on the plus side the weekend in blackpool was great :D :D :wink:
dannylewis

I think its a shame some Good teams goin down , while other bad teams will scape thru ,
bernie johno

dannylewis wrote:I think its a shame some Good teams goin down , while other bad teams will scape thru ,
danny how can a good team go down if you dont get the points you go simple :D :D :wink:
dannylewis

blue's fans are being asked to vote on big Sams progress,
Bonesy

It must be 10/10 for big Sam as he has achieved pretty much what he was appointed for.

Keith
Invicta

Nil pois. Surely you don’t want that negative football , the ground will be empty :wink: Ken
Bonesy

Absolutely not cus. :D

Keith
Invicta

Pep will be looking for a new challenge :wink: K
bernie johno

the ground will be full next season as there are record sales of season tickets sadly if sam is there it will be another long one, i took part in the survey and gave the management team a big fat zero and never wanted him in the first place..when you support a team you have to stick with them the older reds should know as the ones i know always tell me about supporting them in the second division thankfully that has not happened in my lifetime but have come close a few times :D :D :wink:
Invicta

I can recall those days Bernie, never had to worry about tickets. Hitchhiking to grounds much easier.
The euphoria of promotion, then the glory years. Happy days :D Ken
bernie johno

Invicta wrote:I can recall those days Bernie, never had to worry about tickets. Hitchhiking to grounds much easier.
The euphoria of promotion, then the glory years. Happy days :D Ken
it was all about cash turnstiles in them days ken even when i started going away in the 70s you knew you would get in unless it was a big cup game
it must be great coming up and scary going down was Liverpool down for nearly ten years ?
leeds fans must of thought they would come straight back up,and i remember city fans being in the 3rd tier and seeing there fans at service stations going to obscure grounds
what they would of give to be in the top flight now there disappointed if they don't win every game
its what makes it a funny old game :D :D :wink:
dannylewis

Could be Brendan next boss
bernie johno

looks like a good team has just been relegated Sunderland :D :D :wink:
Invicta

Big Sam factor :wink:
dannylewis

West Brom are down you can't tell me ............ n are a better team.
filsgreen

Danny, nobody has to, the league doesn't lie. By the way, if you mean Everton, be man enough to write it. However, I can't understand why an LFC fan feels the need to post inane comments on an EFC thread. Shouldn't you be engaging with proper LFC fans like Ken and Eddy, about the shortcomings of your goalie and the fact that you couldn't defend a 2-0 lead against WBA?