EFC - talk about Everton Football club here

Join in here with our very own Bootle Chatterbox...
john j connell

Well that's it then, it's starting to look like no top 4 finish for the blues, on a serious note it does not look good for Roberto, he seems to have alienated a fair percentage of the fans with his treatment of Leighton Baines and when the most loyal and tolerant group of away supporters display their dissatisfaction at what is happening at the club you can only come to the conclusion that Robertos days are numbered at Everton Football Club, the next few weeks/close season should be interesting for the supporters. JJC.
Invicta

Would you want that John? Surely it's just a bad run, the team have played very well on occasions with some top players. Only saw MOTD last night but what was Stones doing for their goal, he's better than that. :wink: Ken
efc46

Everton has got to get shut of useless Martines the whole team seems to give the ball to the opposition far to much lacking confidence or coaching no more holding the ball just welly it to the opposition
Davey Rowlands Bootle
john j connell

We are staying up, we are staying up, hard earned point against Palace tonight, down to 10 men for most of the second half but the defence held out to keep a clean sheet, not a bad night all round, 2 games unbeaten, season ticket renewed, and Manchester United through to the semi's, happy days. JJC.
Invicta

John :D Ken
efc46

Martinez done it again played useless Kone before Mirallis and Deulofou WHY WHY WHY misspassing the players are amiss with a manager like martinez enough is enough get shut of Martinez
Davey Rowlands Bootle
Brunnyboy

another woeful performance if everton are still in the cup next week it will be a miracle the players are dire its a long time since ive seen rubbish like this every week gutted
efc46

There are no excuses for this team pack stop making pack your bags Martinez and take this rubbish with you PATHETIC
Davey Rowlands Bootle
john j connell

Not the most exiting game of football you will have ever seen, but given the amount of changes made to the starting 11 a point was just about all you could expect from today's game. Big big changes are coming up for Everton Football Club in the summer, i can name you 8 of the first team squad who (either through contracts not being renewed or just wanting off) will not be at Goodison Park come the start of next season, also nobody knows if Roberto will or will not be our manager next season, if he does get the bullet i would if i where a betting man (i am not) have a small wager on Manuel Pellegrini being our next manager, he only lives 45 mins away from Goodison and he will be on the Nat King Cole at the end of the season. (buying money). JJC.
Brunnyboy

john I have never seen a worse team since I was born in 1958 the worst home record ever 3 big name so over rated let the 3 of them go turnup head barkley what do they see in him stones to many mistakes could keep going on
john j connell

Alan, MIKE WALKER, do as Bobby McFerrin suggested in his 1988 hit song, Don't worry, be happy, JJC.
Eddy Lloyd

I've seen worse Everton teams. You have some great players who just aren't performing as a team. A change of manager is needed although the players should ultimately take responsibility for the poor performances, you can't say it's the managers fault for a misplaced pass or lack of effort on the day.
john j connell

Textbook tactics from Roberto tonight, spies from Manchester United will have been lulled into a false sense of security. Roberto instructed the team not to tire themselves out with the semi final on Saturday in mind and they carried out his instructions to the letter, roll on Saturday. just listening to the phone in on Merseyside, reports of Evertonians being spat at by Liverpool supporters, class or what. JJC.
Bonesy

Embarrassing, shameful & painful to watch.

Keith
john james ingham

be a different side on Saturday and we will beat the mancs jj come on you blues.
born bank rd off strand rd.
efc46

I think there is something wrong I have watched EFC go from bad to badder R.M.already been showed the door and we are not told time for a change embarrassing to watch roll on the end of season P## ##F
Davey Rowlands Bootle
ab

Lost for words after last nights display, never thought I,d be ashamed to be an Everton fan. Not looking forward to Saturday
Bernie R

john j connell wrote: just listening to the phone in on Merseyside, reports of Evertonians being spat at by Liverpool supporters, class or what. JJC.
Not condoning that but it was possibly retaliation for the coin throwing from the EFC fans.

There are Idiots on both sides of Stanley Park John.

Bern
Born and raised in Romeo Street, later Lambeth Walk, Jersey Close, Garden Place, Hawthorne Rd, Gonville Rd now Netherton
henry

ab wrote:Lost for words after last nights display, never thought I,d be ashamed to be an Everton fan. Not looking forward to Saturday
Hee hee hee :D
HENRY BORN FLORIDA STREET OFF STRAND ROAD
ab

It,s cruel to mock the afflicted Henry :(
EdMcDonald

ab wrote:It,s cruel to mock the afflicted Henry :(

I stand mocked and afflicted. Mostly angry as hell for that shower of quiters. :evil: :evil:
Home of the "Edmonton Oilers" Future Stanley Cup Champions. :D
A long way from Duncan B.C. :wink:
efc46

Just watched the game 3 a m in australia we did put a good second half in we could have but did not win( some times its hard being a blue ) My one wish is Martinez packs his bags yeh he fired the team up in the second half but the team did not play well in the first half no zest WHY??? I know I will be there kicking the telly at midnight (in Australia) next season
once a blue always a BLUE/ P.S. the best part of the game Gob Sh#TES own goal/ Davey
Davey Rowlands Bootle
john j connell

Could've, should've would've, Evertons season summed up in one game, the joy's of being a blue. JJC.
ab

Nil desperandum, next season should see the departure ot the nearl ply men. Roll on :D
ab

My last post should read "Nearly men"
john j connell

Nice touch from Everton Football Club on he cover of the match programme for the game tomorrow v Bournemouth saluting the Hillsborough families,( it would be nice if someone could put the picture up.) JJC.
fatboyjoe90

Is this what you wanted John?

Everton Football Club salutes the Hillsborough families and their total vindication as Fighters for Justice.
Theirs is the greatest victory in the history of football.
RIP, the 96. Good night, God bless.
From us across the Park.
Cheers Joe.
EdMcDonald

fatboyjoe90 wrote:Is this what you wanted John?

Everton Football Club salutes the Hillsborough families and their total vindication as Fighters for Justice.
From us across the Park.

Nice touch that Joe mate. :cry:
Home of the "Edmonton Oilers" Future Stanley Cup Champions. :D
A long way from Duncan B.C. :wink:
john j connell

Thanks Joe, the one i was looking at was on the Echo website, showing the matchday cover, JJC.
fatboyjoe90

Here you go, John. :wink:

Cheers Joe.
john j connell

Thank you Joe, you will have to give me a crash course in how you do that getting pictures up thingy, really do appreciate your help, thanks again. JJC.
fatboyjoe90

Deleted. :oops:
Last edited by fatboyjoe90 on Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cheers Joe.
fatboyjoe90

My pleasure Ed. :wink: :D
Cheers Joe.
fatboyjoe90

John, the next time you’re in my neck of the woods send me a PM, and we’ll go from there. :wink:
Cheers Joe.
bob. b

Just been watching the TV well done Everton Saturday Everton match 30/4/16
Bob. b

From us across the Park.