EFC - talk about Everton Football club here

Join in here with our very own Bootle Chatterbox...
ManOnThekop

BOBHAMO wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:14 pm John made up the ground will be built
might be a bit windy :D :D :D :D
bobhamo
It will be very smelly as well, as it is next door to the sewer treatment plant.
john j connell

ManOnThekop wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:51 pm
BOBHAMO wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:14 pm John made up the ground will be built
might be a bit windy :D :D :D :D
bobhamo
It will be very smelly as well, as it is next door to the sewer treatment plant.
A little bit of news for you M O T K, it is a fair distance away from L4-OTH.JJC.
ManOnThekop

A little bit of news for you M O T K, it is a fair distance away from L4-OTH.JJC.
[/quote]

Thank Goodness for That. :lol: :lol:
Bonesy

Keith
john j connell

Bonesy wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:48 pm Image

Keith
The dream becomes reality.
Dan Meis, Farhad Moshiri, Bill Kenwright and Everton Football Club, take a bow. JJC.
BOBHAMO

John do you think if there is any underhanded deals
seeing Joe Anderson and other high ranking officals have been under police bail
Joe had a lot of dealings with the new ground
bobhamo
bootle born altcar road
john j connell

BOBHAMO wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:00 am John do you think if there is any underhanded deals
seeing Joe Anderson and other high ranking officals have been under police bail
Joe had a lot of dealings with the new ground
bobhamo
Bob, i am as much in the picture as you when it comes to the complex world of high financial wheeling and dealing but i would hope that it is fully transparent and above board, as for Joe Anderson, being the Mayor of Liverpool he would most certainly have been involved in any negotiations regarding location, construction, finance of the new stadium, 4 years ago Everton Football Club declined an offer from the city council of a 280 million pound loan (which would have been secured through a low-interest government lending fund), with a number of parties registering their interest Everton decided to go along the lines of a private investment option.
Getting back to the potential corruption side of it, in this day and age of electronic business/communication/ social media, i am sure someone somewhere would have access/be aware of any underhanded deals and that information would soon find its way into the public domain.JJC.
BOBHAMO

John what a great new era for the blues :D :D :D :D
cant wait for the first derby match :D :D :D
hope the pandemic is over soon and get the fans back
bobhamo
bootle born altcar road
john j connell

Bob, now that the clock is ticking and we only have a finite amount of time before we leave Goodison Park forever, it has set me to thinking about supporters who have spent a lifetime supporting Everton but for whatever reason be it health, distance to travel etc, and have been unable to attend a game at Goodison Park for X amount of years, i have decided to explore the possibility of offering my seat up for maybe 5 games each season (once we are back to normal) to worthy people who want to make what will be a final pilgrimage to Goodison. Obviously needs a bit more thought as to how i will go about it but go about it i shall. JJC.
Bonesy

John, what a nice gesture.

Keith
Eddy Lloyd

Nice one John.
Bernie R

Everton have now had 8 managers in 5 years - only the Iceland in the Strand has had more! :lol: :lol:
Born and raised in Romeo Street, later Lambeth Walk, Jersey Close, Garden Place, Hawthorne Rd, Gonville Rd now Netherton
lynne99

I, for one, am very sad and worried. I do hope there is someone there for us who has my team at their heart. :(
Dan

From Ancelotti's presser at Madrid.

"Every club has different goals. Real Madrid's goal is to win the Champions League and La Liga.

Everton's goal is to try to get a European place and a few years ago it was to stay in the Premier League."

Probably won't be calling for a Madrid points deduction due to the aborted ESL either.

Southall's shout for Big Dunc is a good call. Heart and soul is never a bad starting point.
BossHogg

Didn't Big Dunc have a good spell last time he was caretaker manager?
efc46

What a way to end a season Ancholloti baled out I have no time for people who say one thing an do another hope he does no good were ever he is I will never forgive Rooney same say one thing do another phoney people
Davey Rowlands Bootle
Dan

If It's any consolation Davey, there's a fair chance Carlo Fantastico will be on the doleio by Christmasio. :D
bob. b

I would give big dunc a chance with this to let him have more managing staff directors of the sport looking for new talent. It needs a good shake-up with the players not working together.
efc46

big dunc is a true blue if he was manager he would not put up with the sucky approach certain players have
Davey Rowlands Bootle
Dan

From Tony Kay's twitter feed.

Tony Kay@winghalf6

With some old fellas

#EFC
BOBHAMO

Rafa. New manager will it work
Are you happy blues are not
Bobhamo
bootle born altcar road
Bonesy

Bob, if he is good for the club, I'm not bothered. We've had a few reds players come and go so don't see the difference.

Keith
Bill fawcett

I think Everton will regret it. I couldn’t stand the man when he was at Liverpool, and couldn’t wait for him to go. He has no man management skills and no rapport with supporters, and his teams play boring football. Apart from that, he is a very good manager :D

Bill
Bill fawcett

The Italian papers have revealed the name of the Everton player who has been arrested for child sexual offenses. :shock:
Bill
Bonesy

:roll: :roll: :roll: :?: :?: :?:

Keith
Bernie R

Social media says it's Siguurdsson - I couldn't possibly comment on accuracy of those reports though
Born and raised in Romeo Street, later Lambeth Walk, Jersey Close, Garden Place, Hawthorne Rd, Gonville Rd now Netherton
Bill fawcett

That’s what the Italian papers are saying.

Bill
Dan

The Times July 22 2021

Bonesy

One of my footballing heroes.
I remember that corner flag demonstration like it was yesterday. Brilliant.
Thanks for sharing Dan.
RIP Jimmy Gabriel, you made a 12 year old very proud to be an Evertonian.

Keith
Bonesy

Superb win today. 3 well taken goals.
COYB.

Keith
Bill fawcett

No Everton supporters contributions on here since August :shock:

I did post this in June and it seems to be coming true
by Bill fawcett

Re: EFC - talk about Everton Football club here
I think Everton will regret it. I couldn’t stand the man when he was at Liverpool, and couldn’t wait for him to go. He has no man management skills and no rapport with supporters, and his teams play boring football. Apart from that, he is a very good manager :D
What are Evertonians views?

Bill
filsgreen

Disillusioned, Bill, but not with Rafa, it's the team and injuries in my opinion.
efc46

I think Everton team staff an players have no commitment to Everton So Sad stop stop makin excuses everton at the moment are like politicians no no it was not me IT needs the street sweepers to go thru the club so ashamed but once a proud blue now pain pain every week
Davey Rowlands Bootle
Dan

Paul Joyce The Times December 3 2021.

The upcoming accounts will give an indication of the financial constraints the club will have to work under.
Dan

1962/63 season ticket prices for Everton which ended with EFC as the league champions.

Three pounds five shillings for a Gwladys Street season ticket. :)