EFC - talk about Everton Football club here

Join in here with our very own Bootle Chatterbox...
lynne99

My mug did well :D I will enjoy getting to the final with it :D :D
bernie johno

how to take a screen shot
got this sent to my phone yesterday from my daughter-in-law she was upstairs and heard my grandson screaming she ran down the stairs thinking something was wrong and are lucas was dancing around the room shouting lukaku has scored :D :D :wink:
hood st ,norton st, spenser st ,
lynne99

Brilliant Bernie... My first 2 grandkids support :oops: :oops: Arsenal :oops:
Time to work on the 3rd though
Eddy Lloyd

Well done Everton great result for you
bernie johno

Image[url=https://imgflip.com/memegenerator]
evertons new shareholders reaction after last nights game :D :D :wink:
lynne99

I thought he only bought 49% and yet they were talking about him being the majority shareholder. Is that because the other shares are owned by more than one person??
Any way, I hope he loves them as much as we do.
bernie johno

john j connell

Everton drawn to play the winners of the West Ham v Man United match, prefer Man U at the moment, Bilic has turned West Ham into a decent hard to beat team, but it is all about who wants it most on the day. JJC.
Eddy Lloyd

If you can beat Chelsea you can beat anyone :)
john james ingham

nice one eddie. :lol: :lol: :lol:
born bank rd off strand rd.
efc46

we we rubbish beaten by a team that wanted to win and win they did no excuse with a performance like that no fire in the belly in the everton team
Davey Rowlands Bootle
john j connell

Arsenal did not have to get out of 1st gear to win that one, $hite Everton, pure unadulterated $hite. JJC.
EdMcDonald

john j connell wrote:Arsenal did not have to get out of 1st gear to win that one, $hite Everton, pure unadulterated $hite. JJC.
Had the game on PVR. Ended up fast forwarding. Looked even worse going fast. Terrible team performance was that. If that idiot, Martinez, is still in charge next week then the Everton board should all get fired.
Watching womens curling now. More spirit shown by the girls than all off the Everton team.
Will someone please pass the brandy. :evil:
Home of the "Edmonton Oilers" Future Stanley Cup Champions. :D
A long way from Duncan B.C. :wink:
john james ingham

very very bad today I have never known everton to lose 8 home games in one season and its not over yet r,m.out and the special one in now that we have money.play like that again and its bye bye to the f,a,cup.
efc46

time E.FC stopped listening to the ROT Martinez says about losing he has to go used by date is here NOW
Davey Rowlands Bootle
Brunnyboy

the manager needs sacking to save evertons season
lynne99

Right, I am officially confused.
Why do Watford play z cars?? That was always played as Everton came on to the pitch. :? :?
Invicta

Lynne, They used to be known as The Hornets and they make a sound like ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Sorry :lol: :oops: Ken
bernie johno

In the 1960s, Watford FC adopted "Z Cars" theme as it was then manager Bill McGarry's favourite TV programme.

According to Watford’s Centenary history written by Oli Phillips, Bill McGarry liked the tune and asked for it to be played as the teams ran out.

The tune worked miracles for the club who went unbeaten for 29 games at their Vicarage Road ground after it was introduced. It is still played at Vicarage Road now.

Sunderland also used it for many years until they introduced Dance of the Knights.

Z-Cars’ reputation as a good omen was secured when Everton first used it. They won the league in 1962/63 and went an entire league season undefeated at Goodison Park, the last time they reached such an achievement.
:D :D :wink:
john james ingham

bernie :D :D :D :D
lynne99

Thanks Bernie, Do Everton still use it ?? If not perhaps that's the reason for :oops:
I haven't been to a home game since I was 20. (1969/70)
bernie johno

lynne99 wrote:Thanks Bernie, Do Everton still use it ?? If not perhaps that's the reason for :oops:
I haven't been to a home game since I was 20. (1969/70)
yes it is still played when the teams come out at the home games :D :D :wink:
john j connell

During the 1994/95 season the Ba$tard that is Peter Johnson tried to dispense with the Z cars theme tune in favour of Emerson, Lake and Palmers Fanfare for the common man, the supporters wasted no time in letting the afore mentioned Ba$tard know where he could stick his Fanfare for the common man and after a few weeks the Z cars theme was re-introduced by Joe Royle when he rejoined Everton as club manager in the November of 1994. JJC.
lynne99

I'm glad to hear they were told to keep there hands off our Z cars. :arrow: :D I hope the new shareholder does not try any tricks like that.
henry

LISTENING TO THE SPORTS STATION IT LOOKS LIKE LUKAKU ON HIS WAY OUT AND WANTS TO PLAY CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FOOTBALL :!:
HENRY BORN FLORIDA STREET OFF STRAND ROAD
EdMcDonald

henry wrote:LISTENING TO THE SPORTS STATION IT LOOKS LIKE LUKAKU ON HIS WAY OUT AND WANTS TO PLAY CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FOOTBALL :!:

Wont get CL football with us that's for sure. Not unless RM gets fired and we get a new manager PDQ.
My own thoughts are that Lukaku will be gone in the summer. Maybe for around 50 million. Stones and Barkley might just follow him as well. Then we would be near the bottom of the prem, but with lots of money. :shock: :oops:
lynne99

I don't know if I can take another season of worrying about demotion. That word is not in our vocabulary.
oldroanerroamer

I wouldn't mind if lukaku went for a big fee as long as we spend it wisely, besides I'm fed up of his dad sh*t stirring in the media every international break.

On another point, now it looks like the barcodes might be on the way down what's the chances of benitez being the efc manager next season.
john j connell

Brilliant tactics by the blues, Roberto's instructions to put in a lacklustre performance worked a treat, (only Jagielka and Stones tried to put a spanner in the works by attempting to play above mediocre) in the event that it is the Mighty Manchester United that Everton meet in the semi finals of the F A Cup at Wembley we will have lured them into a false sense of security, and we will majestically coast through to the final of the F A Cup. Another plus to come out of the game today is that my 2nd favourite team of all time (the Mighty Manchester United) look certain to qualify for the Champions League by finishing in the top 4. JJC.
Invicta

Meanwhile the 40 points for safety remains elusive. :lol: K
Brunnyboy

shows what happens when you have a poor manager what he can do get managers who can spend over 900 million and never win the prem get a good manager who spends buttons looks like they will win the prem can see managers spending another 100 million plus next season same result everton getting taken backwards by a poor manager
efc46

The manager is no good the lack of commitment bad passing all relates to bad management the run we are having is not getting better again disappointed united get the ball in their half push up unchallenged into our half why?? very annoying
Davey Rowlands Bootle
EdMcDonald

Invicta wrote:Meanwhile the 40 points for safety remains elusive. :lol: K
Jeez. That's really made my day. :oops:
EdMcDonald

Has a manager ever been sacked the game before the semi final. Got a horrible feeling RM is going to get the boot very soon. I see he's having a peeing match with Leighton Baines now. I think the guy has lost the plot and should be looking for a new house in Spain. :evil: