Forum Anniversary!!! Contributions

Join in here with our very own Bootle Chatterbox...
Mack
Site Admin

Big shout out to Dan for his contribution received today, helping to keep our Bootle forum online.

Marvellous stuff :D

Cheers Dan,

Also sent you a PM.

Lotsa bezzies,

Mack :)
Mack
Site Admin

Hi gang,

Here is the update of donations received so far...

11 donations at this time, which is fantastic.

Thanks so much for helping me to pay the bills to keep our Bootle Forum online.

If you are thinking about making a donation, can you let me know your username on our Bootle forum when you send it through? I forgot to mention this earlier.

Thanks everyone for your support and just give me a shout if you need any help.

I'll unlock this thread on the 5th of December (after 4 weeks since it was initially posted), so it gracefully vanishes down the topics list.

Cheers everyone, and thank you for creating great posts here on our Bootle site.

Mack :)
Silver-Haired-Hippy

I have to say Mack I am rather surprised at only 11 donations looking at how many members we have mentioned, obviously a lot will have dropped out. Anyway, would it be better to leave it until end December before unlocking it as more may look in when the Christmas messages are put on and it may jot their memory at bit? :wink: Thanks again Mack for all your work. :D

Loretta
A bit of Bootle in Wales
bjones

Yes Mack, I think Loretta's right about leaving it up here longer. I think we've started earlier this year so perhaps members are waiting until nearer to Christmas as in previous years.

Just a thought; there are many people who use the other boards but don't bother with "chat about".
The Bootle History, Photo Gallery and Looking for People boards are very popular with people getting lots of help from members like Bobhamo and Genie Jan (to name just 2).
Can I suggest you sticky the Contributions thread to the top of each of those boards too?
Bee

"Life" is a gift to you. The way you live your life is your gift to those who come after.
Glenys

Re the pic, second left is Peter Miller.
Lived Linacre Lane, Trinity Road & Knowsley Road.
sheila

I think the chap behind Henry had Bootle Buck as his username.
My family tree is full of nuts
bjones

Dan wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:56 am
Well done Glenys and Sheila, I think "Bootle Buck" is the name used by Stuert/Stuart, the brother of the late, lovely Dorothy.
Only one name missing now.. or could that be Dorothy third from left. I take it Glenys and that other reprobate Sheelagh Tequila were hiding in the ladies swigging gin from their hip flasks :lol:
Bee

"Life" is a gift to you. The way you live your life is your gift to those who come after.
Glenys

Vodkas Bee :roll: :twisted:
Glenys

The tallest Ron, was Ron Sherrington, cousin of one of my friends, who also attended B.G.S.