north park o.a.p bowling club 1999

Your place to talk about your Bootle memories
bernie johno

CLARE CUP WINNERS
also back row A Larkin. J Seddon E Hughes.
hood st ,norton st, spenser st ,
fatboyjoe90

The little man with the red jumper on I think he worked in the gas works, I thought his name was Joe,Also, he was a good dancer in the works social club at the weekends he was always on the go. :)
Cheers Joe.
bernie johno

fatboyjoe90 wrote:The little man with the red jumper on I think he worked in the gas works, I thought his name was Joe,Also, he was a good dancer in the works social club at the weekends he was always on the go. :)
he is next to my dad and it says T Devine :D :D :wink:
hood st ,norton st, spenser st ,
fatboyjoe90

bernie johno wrote:
fatboyjoe90 wrote:The little man with the red jumper on I think he worked in the gas works, I thought his name was Joe,Also, he was a good dancer in the works social club at the weekends he was always on the go. :)
he is next to my dad and it says T Devine :D :D :wink:
Hiya Bernie, I won't argue with you about names it’s more likely that I’ve got it wrong. I knew your Dad just to say hello too, there’s another three or four faces that I recognise but can’t recall their names. :wink:

P.S It’s another great photo. :) :)
Cheers Joe.
Lmcc

HI, Does anyone have any info about the Bowling greens in South park, particularly the one tat is now South park community garden, the one closest to Hawthorne Rd. Or any pics? thank yyou. I am also looking to chat to anyone who has memeories of that from teh last 50 years or so.