EFC - talk about Everton Football club here

Join in here with our very own Bootle Chatterbox...
efc46

WOT A GOAL
Davey Rowlands Bootle
bernie johno

cyprus booked only my birthday on the 7th dec :D :D :wink:
everton v limassol
hood st ,norton st, spenser st ,
lynne99

Go for it Bernie. :D
dannylewis

Crackin game at Anfield ,
dannylewis

OOps wrong tread hope i did'nt upset my blue friends , Danny
filsgreen

Totally agree Danny it was a great result, but don't get carried away mate, one swallow doesn't make a summer. Or is it going to be Liverpool's year again? :roll:
henry

Rooney drink driving is a very naughty thing to do as he could have killed somebody and should be jailed :(
HENRY BORN FLORIDA STREET OFF STRAND ROAD
Ernie Jackson. (Bunty)

Anyone who drives under the influence should be jailed but they are not.

The only difference between Rooney and anyone else is that he an afford to get a chauffeur while he serves his ban....if he is convicted of course.
john j connell

uote="henry"]Rooney drink driving is a very naughty thing to do as he could have killed somebody and should be jailed :([/quote]
I agree with you Henry, 100%.
If found guilty or a guilty plea is accepted any drink driver should be given a immediate custodial sentence and banned from driving for life, but more than likely Rooneys punishment will be similar to that of Roberto Firmino when he was convicted of drink driving which resulted in a fine of £20,000-00 and a 12 month driving ban. JJC.
EdMcDonald

Ernie Jackson. (Bunty) wrote:Anyone who drives under the influence should be jailed but they are not.

The only difference between Rooney and anyone else is that he an afford to get a chauffeur while he serves his ban....if he is convicted of course.

Tell Tommy Watson, that Rooney's a Mason and will only get a slap on the wrist. :wink: :shock: :lol:
Home of the "Edmonton Oilers" Future Stanley Cup Champions. :D
A long way from Duncan B.C. :wink:
Bonesy

Idiot.
Perish the thought, if any of his family had been harmed by a drunk driver, he would be up in arms.

Keith
EdMcDonald

Bonesy wrote:Idiot.
Perish the thought, if any of his family had been harmed by a drunk driver, he would be up in arms.

Keith
Betcha his missus will want to know what he was doing out at 2.00 AM. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Invicta

Incognito in a black VW Beetle. Not the flash car you expect for mega bucks footballers :roll:
EdMcDonald

Invicta wrote:Incognito in a black VW Beetle. Not the flash car you expect for mega bucks footballers :roll:
A woman friends car :?: Isn't his missus at home pregnant. Time to send him back to united :twisted: :evil:
henry

his wife and family are in spain on their hols and while the cats away the mice will play :wink:
HENRY BORN FLORIDA STREET OFF STRAND ROAD
dannylewis

I dont know which is worst looseing 5 nil away from home or to loose 3 nil at home , O liverpool had 10 men on the field by the way .
john j connell

Pathetic performance today from Everton,,but let's not take anything away from a very good Tottenham side, technically miles better than Everton, i can see them pushing the two Manchester clubs all of the way for the premiership title this season. JJC.
efc46

One word disappointed next week the gobshites will it be more doom for us never say die EVERTON
Davey Rowlands Bootle
john j connell

Davey, Google gobshites and see where it takes you. JJC.
efc46

Very interesting John I think Gobshites describes united or maybe thieves Davey
Davey Rowlands Bootle
bernie johno

just googled that john, strange what come up on the right side of the page.
disappointing result yesterday thought we was ok till the first goal and maybe if we had got to half time might of been able to change things but 2 goals either side of the half killed it they probably stepped of the gas to be fair but it never looked like we could score.
well of to old trafford next sunday going to be tough .Looks like a long season following the blues but i wouldn't have it any other way finishing of 2017 with a little trip to cyprus to watch the final group game :D :D :wink:
john j connell

Bernie, son and family are home from Sydney October/November, shall be going to Brighton, Leicester and taking in the Lyon away game as part of the grandsons 21st birthday treat. JJC.
Invicta

Have just this morning declined tickets for the Brighton game John. Only get back from hols just then.
Grandson went to his first Prem game there yesterday, he's happy . The Amex is a lovely stadium , very family friendly.
Ken
bernie johno

john j connell wrote:Bernie, son and family are home from Sydney October/November, shall be going to Brighton, Leicester and taking in the Lyon away game as part of the grandsons 21st birthday treat. JJC.
will be at all those games myself will try and meet up with you in lyon john will let you know were i am staying nearer the time.
never been to Brighton football ground looking forward to it Ken :D :D :wink:
Invicta

The Amex is not actually in Brighton, Bernie. Its in Falmer which is East, out of town, heading to Eastbourne/Hastings on the A27.
M6 , M40 , M25 (heading to Gatwick ) M23 South to A27 East, if driving yourself. A good 5 hours with a break, all being well. :D Ken
Ernie Jackson. (Bunty)

I expected some rumblings on here about the bad start to the season.

Crystal Palace Nil Pts. Manager Sacked.
Everton 4 pts. ??? TBA.

Seems Everton have been served the most difficult fixtures very early so not a lot of chance to create a foundation. I wonder if the moral will suffer and cause future fixtures to become as difficult??
EdMcDonald

Ernie Jackson. (Bunty) wrote:I expected some rumblings on here about the bad start to the season.

Crystal Palace Nil Pts. Manager Sacked.
Everton 4 pts. ??? TBA.

Seems Everton have been served the most difficult fixtures very early so not a lot of chance to create a foundation. I wonder if the moral will suffer and cause future fixtures to become as difficult??
Fixtures start to ease off when we play Liverpool. :wink:
Ernie Jackson. (Bunty)

I lately called the derby The Rest of The World v Everton..

Now it is The Rest of the World v The Other Rest of the World.
filsgreen

Can't see that Ernie.

Pickford, Keane, Jajielka, Holgate, Baines, Davies, Williams, Rooney, Lookman, Lennon, Calvert-Lewin.

Koeman could play six or seven of these players in the Derby, I wouldn't call that "the rest of the world." Plus Barkley and Coleman could be fit by then
Ernie Jackson. (Bunty)

Very refreshing P. The odds are against it but it would be very nice, especially if we beat the immigrants.
filsgreen

I'm pretty certain, as long as they stay fit, that Pickford, Keane, Baines, Jajielika, Rooney, Davies and Calvert-Lewin will start, with Holgate, lookman and Williams on the bench. But if we continue on our present headless, one scoring chance a game course, Liverpool will slaughter us. Koeman has got to start getting his tactics right.
Eddy Lloyd

My Niece's Lad Calum Connelly has just signed for a year's loan from Everton to Ipswich.
Ernie Jackson. (Bunty)

Seems they want to keep him tied to the blues.

It is a hard occupation Eddy and a short one. Fortunately these days wealthier clubs insist that the youngsters also receive a good education or trade.

The lad next door to me didn't get the extra education at Blackburn so moved over to the States. He is now at college as well as following a strong soccer career and says that the system over there is much better than here?.
Eddy Lloyd

Hi signed a three year deal with Everton last year Ernie. He's a very level headed lad and missed an England U19 tour, Everton insisted that he sat his exams first.
Invicta

Good luck to him Eddy. We need more local talent to come through. Ken