Murder

Join in here with our very own Bootle Chatterbox...
Brunnyboy

http://www.unsolved-murders.co.uk/murde ... hp?key=859 its amazing how he was acquitted and they wont reopen the files for another 48 years who are they trying to protect did he no the judge the police the jury its a disgrace the family want justice
Brunnyboy

the champion news paper are going to run an article on his murder my partner his sister has got it going on face book needs justice to be done she has sent them a photo of him what they asked for needs to be spread all over social media a killer has got of scott free the cover up needs to end justice for stephen
bernie johno

seen it alan shared and signed the petition mate
hood st ,norton st, spenser st ,
Danny Hegarty

Hiya Al, just read the story, as you well know that area of bombdies was our playground for yonks, a sad and mystyfying case, i can remember the night it happened very clearly, we were only talking about this at xmas,there were three of us, Mick Fury,Wage Cunny and me, we were making our way back to our houses and this old guy was looking out of a upstairs window about 4 doors up from the ralla, we were mooching about for a while around there, when the same old guy come at us, shouting his head off at us, accusing us of starting fires and breaking into the bombdies,he started throwing anything he could get his hands on at us, being little scallies at the time, we just wound him up for a while then got off, he was a physcho, he would stop us trying to get home from Strand Rd via the old estate nearly every day,I remember Stephen lived at the end of the passage somewhere, the same night we went back to the bombdies as usual, he was there again in the upstairs window when we left, The next day at school, the police came in asking if we had seen Stephen or anything suspicous, i told them everything that i have wrote on here,the interview was outside Miss Marries class and didn,t last 2 minutes, they never came to our house or anything afterwards,we never seen anything actually happen, except the guy in the window, but i do know that we were there virtually every day of the week, and the guy i mentioned was always lurking about waiting for some of us kids to do something wrong, and he would be trying to catch us or throw something at us,at the time we did think it may have been him that had killed him, but when we were talking about it many years later, someone suggested that he may have been chasing Stephen and Stephen had tried to get away by climing over the yard walls and the wall collapsed, sorry bud thats all i know, i hope the family gets the result they deserve,
Brunnyboy

thanks Bernie and Danny. if you could put all that on barbaras link on are you from bootle on face book she would be so grateful every think would help for justice for stephen
smoked out

We had our own tramp we took bits of food to , he lived in bombed houses boreland and audley streets , others were living rough in the streets and in todays climate I imagine they would have been suspects but I cant remember that happened after Stephen was murdered. The man arrested clearly was at the death scene and may have been aquitted because of poor police work gathering evidence , is any of that evidence still held ? is the murder classed as unsolved or did police make a statement that they were not looking for anyone else in relation to the death.
It seems very strange the case was ordered to be sealed in the archives for 100 yrs , can you put petition link up
Here for entertainment
bernie johno

smoked out wrote:We had our own tramp we took bits of food to , he lived in bombed houses boreland and audley streets , others were living rough in the streets and in todays climate I imagine they would have been suspects but I cant remember that happened after Stephen was murdered. The man arrested clearly was at the death scene and may have been aquitted because of poor police work gathering evidence , is any of that evidence still held ? is the murder classed as unsolved or did police make a statement that they were not looking for anyone else in relation to the death.
It seems very strange the case was ordered to be sealed in the archives for 100 yrs , can you put petition link up
https://www.change.org/p/social-media-j ... ion-no_msg
hood st ,norton st, spenser st ,
Brunnyboy

thanks Bernie can all the members click on the link a share it please and help them get justice for stephen
Brunnyboy

it only takes a a few seconds to sign just click on the link put on by bernie
Brunnyboy

ellis lovatt was the accused why he was Acquitted we don't no but the crown let him down
Sheelagh Tequila

Done........

Sheelagh Tequila
Brunnyboy

thanks Sheelagh justice for Stephen
WatsonTommy

i lived in audley street then. and they reckon alergadly he was a japanese ex prisoner of war as you say danny he was demented by the kids they could not do much with him as he had suffered enough :( today its called postrelated stress) there was a lot of ex jap prisoner in BOOTLE then MR TIERNY lived in AUDLEY ST TOMMY FOYY etc :(
scotty

Done
All gave some
Some gave all
lily8

Sorry Al I have looked at the site shown by Bernie but a question are they asking for the investigation to be re opened or for this man to be found guilty?? I am all for it to be treated as a cold case with a full review of ALL and ANY evidence.
Lily
Brunnyboy

Yes they want the case reopened they want justice not for it to be hidden from them the crown wanted a murder conviction but they failed they let him down
IRENE H

DONE ALAN XX
Your never fully dressed without a smile
Shelagh

Hope family of Stephen get their wish Brunny...and the case is reopened!
That little boy has waited long enough for justice!
Head injuries and strangulation..what a terrifying, agonising end, to such a young life!
Then to be left all alone, buried behind a pile of rubble!
This case has to be reopened!!
Best wishes for a positive outcome!!!!

Another name added :wink:
Brunnyboy

thanks to all who have signed it if you have not it only takes a moment of your time
Brunnyboy

Image sign the petition please if you have not and share it if you are on facebook or twitter
Brunnyboy

We have nearly 800 people who have signed the petition if you have not sign it please and share the petition justice for Stephen
Brunnyboy

come on members sign the petition help a 10 year old victim get justice
Brunnyboy

come on people sign the petition and get justice for a 10 year old murder victim and share it with friends on face book and ask them to share https://www.change.org/p/social-media-j ... ion-no_msg
Brunnyboy

Barbara has got in touch with bootle mp hopefully he can help getting justice for Stephen so sign the link if you have not please
Brunnyboy

Barbara has got Gary gaze of the campaign shun the sun wich has 86 thousand members to campaign for justice for Stephen another step in the right direction to get the case reopened So all our overseas members who are on Facebook can you sign and share with friends
Brunnyboy

the campaign is going well its a cover up old soldiers looking after each other so sign and share kid killers need to be found guilty
WatsonTommy

WatsonTommy wrote:i lived in audley street then. and they reckon alergadly he was a japanese ex prisoner of war as you say danny he was demented by the kids they could not do much with him as he had suffered enough :( today its called postrelated stress) there was a lot of ex jap prisoner in BOOTLE then MR TIERNY lived in AUDLEY ST TOMMY FOYY etc :(
they put him in rainhill asylum
Brunnyboy

will let you no more the real truth we have a tv crew coming next week cant say nothing else will harm the case
Brunnyboy

he walked free from court a freeman
WatsonTommy

WatsonTommy wrote:i lived in audley street then. and they reckon alergadly he was a japanese ex prisoner of war as you say danny he was demented by the kids they could not do much with him as he had suffered enough :( today its called postrelated stress) there was a lot of ex jap prisoner in BOOTLE then MR TIERNY lived in AUDLEY ST TOMMY FOYY etc :(
the man was a schizophrenic and was put in a lunatic asylum some said it was rainhill :?:
Bernie R

Done!

Good luck Alan.

Bern
Born and raised in Romeo Street, later Lambeth Walk, Jersey Close, Garden Place, Hawthorne Rd, Gonville Rd now Netherton
Bonesy

Sorry to say only just read this topic, very sad.

Signed it.

Keith
Brunnyboy

Thanks friends the TV crew are coming in the morning. https://www.facebook.com/barbara.leadbe ... 1981456094
Brunnyboy

its on the 6 oclock and 9 oclock news on made in Liverpool tv tonight
Shelagh

Thanks for letting us know Brunny..will catch it later!!