looking for lanark st and armstrong st bootle for kavanagh f

Find Bootle friends and family here
rosebrookes

I AM TRYING TO HELP A FAMILY MEMBER TO LOCATE THE LOCATION OF BOTH LANARK ST AND ARMSTRONG ST IN 1940S and the kavanagh families known to have lived there at that time ....any help appreciated thx rose b
Thommos sister

Welcome Rose to the Bootle Forum. It's lovely of you to help your friends. We Genies will do our best. If you have more information that would be of help, Cheers T.S :D
Thommos sister

In Gores/Kelly's Directory for 1938 probably recorded in 1937 there is a Lanark Road off Hawthorn Road Bootle, number 11 has Martin Kavanagh dock labourer.
Armstrong St off Knowsley Rd only has 2 houses listed.
If you have a first name the head of the household at this time, I can look under their surname, otherwise too many.
You friend can look for free in 1939 at Find My Past, it's not a directory and it costs to view all the other names listed, but well worth trying.
T.S
rosebrookes

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR VALUED HELP ITS A GREAT IDEA TOO XX
Thommos sister

You're welcome Rose..T.S :D
rosebrookes

hi TS....thanks you for your message...i have actually moved on with the whereabouts of these addresses and Kavanagh families who lived there...Armstrong st.was off Knowsley Rd and iwas kindly shown the map....Lanark St was over other side off Hawthorne Rd but is no longer shwn on modern maps but again I was helped to locate it back to 1947... i agree every little helps and I do find people kind and willing to help...thank you rose
BOBHAMO

bobhamo
bootle born altcar road
rosebrookes

IM JUST WONDERING IS THIS KAVANAGH LADY LISTED A CONNECTION TO BOOTLE FAMILIES...THIS COULD BE VERY INTERESTING