ERNIE WHO??? IDEAL XMAS GIFT.

Sell or buy things here...

ERNIE WHO??? IDEAL XMAS GIFT.

Postby Ernie Jackson. (Bunty) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:29 am

Ernie Jackson has led an interesting and varied life.

Having survived the terrible Bootle Blitz of 1941 his parents later separated and he lived with his mum in the poverty of a tenement slum.

The family were reunited for a short time before their young dad, a proud Liverpool dock labourer, died suddenly. The tragic loss was compounded by the fact that he had been the only bread winner.

By the time he was twenty, having moved from job to job, Ernie was without ambition, means or future prospects. He was fortuitously also without any convictions and was able to join the Police Force.

Over the next 27 years he rose through the ranks before retiring to go into business at 50. His success has enabled him to travel the world in luxury.

These remarkable memoirs are a collection of the bizarre, amusing, poignant, romantic and proud. They have enabled the Author to discover who, why and what he is.

As Featured in the American Reader's Digest

...................................................................................................................................................................................................
A signed copy of this book, dedicated to anyone you wish, is an ideal Christmas present and P and P is included in the price of £9.95

Purchase through the website below by paypal or direct P.M.

Listen to the radio interviews on http://www.erniewho.com
Ernie Jackson. (Bunty)

Re: ERNIE WHO??? IDEAL XMAS GIFT.

Postby Ernie Jackson. (Bunty) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:51 pm

Thanks all who purchased my book and for letting me know that some BB's had initially bought it for only £5. so you got it for the same price.

However, I still have some left and to clear out (January Sale) I am letting them go at almost 80% discount. That is £2.00 plus p and p (to BB's only) and that is less than the Amazon price.

When they are gone they are gone. The next print will be back to the £9.95.
Ernie Jackson. (Bunty)

Postby Ernie Jackson. (Bunty) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:56 pm

This offer is now closed.

I thank all that have purchased the book and hope you enjoy the read as much as I did in the writing and publishing.

The Amazon deal remains at a very good price so if you need a copy then that is the most economical way to go.
Ernie Jackson. (Bunty)

Postby Bonesy » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:05 pm

wish I had something to sell.

KJ
SO MANY PEOPLE, MY FAMILY OF FRIENDS
Bonesy

Postby Ernie Jackson. (Bunty) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:37 am

Mmmmmmm?
Ernie Jackson. (Bunty)

Postby Bonesy » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:22 pm

Ernie, nothing intended, just that I had a post on each section at roughly the same time yesterday and thought I would have a full card by putting a post in this section although I had nothing to sell, just a bit of fun what !!!! :lol:

KJ
SO MANY PEOPLE, MY FAMILY OF FRIENDS
Bonesy

Postby Ernie Jackson. (Bunty) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:34 am

No probs with that mate.

Although a few have sent PM's my 'Mmmmm' was relating to the apparent general lack of interest on the site despite it being instrumental in my writing the book at all? Although maybe everyone has already got copies?
Ernie Jackson. (Bunty)

Return to Bootle Bucks - Sales and Wanted