Photo's

Post your photo's and video memories about Bootle here...
bootlejoy

Thanks to everyone for sending in all these great photo's of the Snow and all the streets. For us Ex Pats, It means more than you know to see them all again. What memories they brings back.
Joy
Joy, Berry St, Bootle, now Perth, West Australia
Bernie R

Joy

I'm sure I can speak for the rest of the gang in saying that we're more than happy to do what we can to stave off the old homesick blues for you all.

I know some of the lads have said in the past but it's always worth a reminder to our ex pats that we'll do what we can to try and take up to date photos of any addresses/areas form your past.

Bern
Born and raised in Romeo Street, later Lambeth Walk, Jersey Close, Garden Place, Hawthorne Rd, Gonville Rd now Netherton
Eddy Lloyd

Indeed Bernie :D
Bootle Lad

I echo Bootlejoys message, your photos are brilliant guys and they are much appreciated. I forward them on all around the world to the Bootle people that are not on the forum and they thank me so much so I am passing their thanks on to you
Regards Ray
Arrived in New Zealand in 1964 to get away from the cold winters of the early 60's. Now residing in Pakuranga, Auckland.
marielou

I also appreciate them,

Thankyou all

Marie.
We lose dignity if we tolerate the intolerable.