Photos of the Little Merton pub

Post your photo's and video memories about Bootle here...
Rachael9TY

Hi, I'm Rachael, I work for a local charity called Safe Regeneration Ltd, some may previously know it as Safe productions. we are based the the old St Mary School.

We will be shortly getting ready to start renovating the Little Merton Pub on Irlam Road . I am compiling old photos from years gone by of the pub or pictures of people in the pub. I was hoping someone may have photos to help me. I will be creating a time line in pictures up to the present day, along side the plan for the future of the Little Merton.

Please Note: I do not want any original photos, a scanned copy would be great.

If you know of someone who has pictures, please give them my number 0151 933 1311 or email: Rachael@saferegen.org.uk

paulmack

The Little Merton pub.
filsgreen

Hi Rachael. These are two I've copied from doing a search for the Little Merton, Bootle. No copyright infringement is intended by me as I'm using them for education purposes. I don't know the legal side of using any images off the internet for commercial purposes.
Rachael9TY

Thank you for those pictures, the ones i am looking for are really old pictures, so maybe ones of what was there before the pub or when it was 1st built.