jacksons

Post your photo's and video memories about Bootle here...
PaulOB

jetjockey wrote:
PaulOB wrote:

Moved to Scott street after Hood street, in 1965 we moved to Skelmersdale, then in the early 70's to Winstanley, now Live in Shevington, for the past 21 years.
No 20 Hood street was originally occupied by my mothers Uncle Tom,
my great nan who was an Annal and Three of my Uncles lived in Hood street, My Mothers Uncle John Annal Who's Daughter was Joan, Two Uncles, James and Tommy Dickinson lived there also.

This gets scary I have lived in Winstanley for the past 41yrs

JJ
Did you go to Gray Street school, I was there up to 1965, my brother Eddie was there till about 62/63. he went to the george's, I never.

pob
jetjockey

[quote="PaulOB"]

Did you go to Gray Street school, I was there up to 1965, my brother Eddie was there till about 62/63. he went to the george's, I never.

Yes Paul I left Grey Street in 1955 and finished at St George's in 1959 to go forward into the big bad world happy days

JJ
Jojo74

Are the obriens any relation to peter Dickinson his mothers maiden name was annal
Jojo74

jetjockey wrote:
PaulOB wrote:

Yes Paul I left Grey Street in 1955 and finished at St George's in 1959 to go forward into the big bad world happy days

JJ
Hi Paul was your brother Eddie married to Jean and did they have a cousin called Peter Dickinson? Did peter and his wife Susan live with them in Wigan in 1974?