peel ports to flatten seaforth

Post here about news - events - jobs
dave1968

friend of a friend has seen plans and was shocked,from the caradoc, roads and tunnels,the caradoc was not on the plans along with seaforth village,bulldozed by peel ports,has anyone anymore info on this.
marknjen

I've searched high and low and can't find any plans on line! Could you ask your friend was it online or did he view privately via friend etc? I'd love to see these plans if anyone can help! Thanks peeps :wink:
dave1968

I have a photo but upload it
marknjen

Hahaha, I assume you mean you don't know how to upload it! I'm sure a clever computer person will be along to offer advice!
Sorry can't help :lol:
marknjen

Thanks Dave1968 :wink:
Although I can't find any plans just pics! Can you tell from the pics what's planned ?
Cheers
Mark
dave1968

top left corner caradoc gone along with other pub on corner of knowsley rd,old dock road reopened and going under the main road,up seaforth rd,i think 2m pound road through rimrose will not be turned down by the council,and someone said you build a monster you have to feed it.
marknjen

Ahhhh I see, could that not just be a mistake as all the other white buildings are representing the homes as is the big building were the sheds are made! Maybe they forgot to do a white building for the caradoc! Just a guess by the way! I'll do some digging see what I can find out for you !
Cheers
Marknjen :wink:
dave1968

someone has seen the plans,no mistake,the old dock road is opened opposite knowsley road,and a tunnel under the road
kaycee

When you zoom in, you can see the pubs on the corners :D