THE PEOPLE'S PROTEST

Post here about news - events - jobs
Carole.jt

The people's protest is for YOU THE PEOPLE,BY THE PEOPLE,against austerity,welfare reform,bedroom tax,ct.,n.h.s,the sick,disabled,pensioners,low wage earners,employed,unemployed.mortgage owners,tax payers,etc
If you care,be there! JUNE 1ST @ 1.00 pm in Liverpool,ST George's hall.....you ALL HAVE A CHOICE,AND A VOICE!! Use it before you lose it!!!!
Come and support our fellow neighbours,family,children,pensioners etc,lets make a difference,and protest on mass!!!! ........
Support and advice available,as to appeals,what to do next!
If you don't go,you will never know!!
All fb groups,bedroom tax,against cuts,austerity etc are all welcome to attend and show the people of Britain,we will stand together,side by side!!!
1 minutes silence at 2.00 pm,red,white& blue balloons are requested or/and wear a back ribbon or arm band In memory of Stephanie Botterill,who sadly committed suicide,due to not being able to cope with mounting bedroom tax bills and this governments cruel torture of the vulnerable!! ........ Thank-you!!!
Carole.jt
fatboyjoe90

Thanks for that Carole, I’ll tell as many people as I can. :wink:
Cheers Joe.
Carole.jt

Many thanx joe!!! Much appreciated if you can spread the info around your area,family,friends,colleagues Etc....
Carole.jt
fatboyjoe90

Thanks for your reply Carole, so you’re a night owl as well, I’ll do all I can to help. :wink:
Cheers Joe.
Carole.jt

Yep joe,just a bit...Lol..... But saying that I better try and get some kip now,got lots to do tomoz.well later on! Thanku again..will try and put our leaflet up on page sometime,as am new to this! Lol.xx catch ya later xx
Carole.jt
PETER CRAIG

Welcome to the Bootle forum Carole,
Peter.
Carole.jt

Thankyou Peter,nice to be here on your forum! Xx
Carole.jt