looking for old friends

Find Bootle friends and family here
red ron

Hi, I have been looking for Joan Gleaves (nee ). for a long time now. As she was reportedly born in Bootle in 1928 I feel sure somebody's elderly relatives will know of her. She is alledgedly from the Marsh Lane / Knowsley Road area. She joined the WAAFs in 1948 to 1952. There was a report of a Joan Gleaves attending St James in the 50s. She was from Southey or Shelley Streets. She is possibly a relative. Any info welcome. Thanks R R
red ron

Hi, further to my earlier post. I may be looking for JEAN GLEAVE / GLEAVES who may have lived in Bianca or Orlando Streets from 1928 onwards. Perhaps somebody has an elderly relative who may recall her and if so, what became of her. R R
Pamsy

red ron wrote:Hi, I have been looking for Joan Gleaves (nee ). for a long time now. As she was reportedly born in Bootle in 1928 I feel sure somebody's elderly relatives will know of her. She is alledgedly from the Marsh Lane / Knowsley Road area. She joined the WAAFs in 1948 to 1952. There was a report of a Joan Gleaves attending St James in the 50s. She was from Southey or Shelley Streets. She is possibly a relative. Any info welcome. Thanks R R
Ron, I read somewhere you live on Orrell Road in Bootle...gosh,that's my old stomping ground....ha....you should send us some pics of area if you can....what landmark are you close to?
PAM KEEGAN BENICH
Keegan, Carruthers, Rigg, Copland, Lobb, Hough, Mee
born in Bootle