Cristina / kristina Hughes - NEWI in 1994-7

Find Bootle friends and family here
Vaughane74

Hello I am trying to find a lady by the name above, a very good friend of us both is in the final stages of cancer ( Nicola Coates) and really would like the chance to see her one last time: she has weeks to live. she was a student of NEWI , North wales institute of art and design in the mid 90s - studying architectural glass - she may now be married so name may have changed. Nicola now goes by the name of Nicky Armstrong and only lives a stones throw away in Formby. We think she still lives in Bootle as Nicola says she saw her last year once out the window of a bus and she wasn’t able to catch her attention. It would be really good if people were able in Bootle would be able to put the word out locally either by Facebook or anyway you see fit. I imagine Christina would still be involved in the arts in some way and may even be involved with an arts group in Bootle? Kind regards, Emma Vaughan
filsgreen

Welcome to the forum.Emma. I cant help you, but if you give more information about her full name and last known address, maybe our fantastic Genies will be able to help you. Good luck with your search.