ALICE EVANS

Find Bootle friends and family here
Barby

Still researching my Evans family in Bootle area.

I am at the moment looking to find information on Alice Evans. Born 19 February 1928. Baptised Christ Church, Bootle. 4 March 1928.
Parents Alice Murphy and Thomas Alfred Evans.

Alice is one of three children of Alice and Thomas Alfred Evans.
Helena Gertrude born 1925 died 1926.
Thomas Alfred (jnr) b 1926 died 1986.
I was told that Alice attended the funeral of her brother in 1986 in London but family have never heard from her since. Not sure if she was married or not. Have looked in 1939 registers but nothing turns up there.
Thomas Alfred Evans (snr) died 1933. It is believed that Alice Murphy may have remarried. I have never been able to find a marriage for Thomas Alfred and Alice Murphy, even though Thomas's death cert has Alice Evans, wife, as the informant.
The family knows very little about Alice Murphy as well. So any help here would be much appreciated.

Parents of Alice Evans b 1928 were living at 14 spring grove Bootle with Thomas's mother Ellen Evans when Alice was born.
With help, I was able to find the family baptisms after a visit to Crosby Library in 2015. I would dearly love to find out more information about this family if at all possible.
I have searched for some time for information, but maybe another pair of eyes might find something I have missed.

Thank you for any help.

Regards
Barbara
Christchurch, New Zealand.
Looking for, Evans, Keatinge, Porter, Anderson, Norton, Lobb, families
Thommos sister

Hi Barbara, no help at the mo, I just wanted to say it's lovely to be in touch again, I remember you so well....Tina :D
Barby

Hi Tina nice to be back on forum. Have dropped in now and again to see if I can help any where? Hope all is well with you.
Have a great day.

Barb
Looking for, Evans, Keatinge, Porter, Anderson, Norton, Lobb, families
Thommos sister

Thanks Barb...T.S good luck with your search...