Graveyard maps

Find Bootle friends and family here
Marie Tiree

Hi All, Not specifically a Bootle topic. But when I first joined someone posted a map of Ford cemetery where most of my family are buried and I managed to find their graves.

Can anyone tell me where I can find maps of other Liverpool area gravesites e.g. Anfield, Everton, Bootle etc?
Born in Knowsley Road, went to St Joan of Arc; moved to Netherton. Now living in Stourport on Severn, Worcestershire
Jan

Hi Marie,

Hope this link helps. http://www.sarsfieldmemorialsliverpool. ... tery-maps/

Jan
Old genealogists never die......they just lose their census.
lynne99

Thanks Jan I'm sure that will be useful to lots of us.
Marie Tiree

Jan, That's brilliant, thank you so much. Will be a big help :D
Born in Knowsley Road, went to St Joan of Arc; moved to Netherton. Now living in Stourport on Severn, Worcestershire
D.W. Airey

In a recent genealogical seminar we were introduced to a recently established web site called billiongraves.com. It is a commercial site which allows a researcher to use gps technology to gain directions to a particular gravesite. The search strings allows the user to place a name of the party they are researching and receive information of the name of the graveyard, the location of the grave and typically a picture of the marker. Volunteers use cameras, cell phones etc to "map" a grave yard with an app that uploads to the billiongraves.com website. I have not used this site myself, merely attended a seminar where this wonderful technology was introduced. fyi.
lynne99

Thanks D W Airey looks like it will be very useful.
Marie Tiree

Thanks D W Airey , look forward to looking through it :D