Wild family

Find Bootle friends and family here
marknjen

Hi Genie Geniuses, would you mind casting your eye over the below please, I'm tracing my Wild family and have been at a brick wall for months mainly Joseph Wild 1817 son of Joseph Wild, I think I've found the break through tho, I don't want to carry on incase I'm going wrong way,please see below, thanks in advance :wink:

marknjen

I'm 100% sure that my Joseph born 1817 father is Joseph who married Alice rylance! It's the only matching records for son called Joseph wild father named Joseph wild too with spouse called Alice! In Liverpool! :wink:
marknjen

Anyone? :?
lily8

Hi guys can you be a bit more specific on what you want help with???
Lily
Thommos sister

Mormons have a baptism for sister Jane 1807 at St Nicks. Big gap between the birth of sibs. There's also a tree in Anx which is not of much help regarding Joseph jr. Some info on the deaths of parents. Another baptism for James 1809 and an Alice bn 1816. T.S
marknjen

Sorry :oops:
My Joseph wild (1817) married Margret Morgan (1821)
The only marriage I found for his father Joseph (1774) marrying a Alice was a Alice Rylance,(1780)
It's the next I'm bit confused Joseph who married Alice his father was John Wild (1750) and on 2 Anc@$y trees they have the same John married Susannah Miller (1749)however another tree member messaged me saying Her Joseph (1774)son of John didn't marry Alice he married a Betty Stewart Siddall (1782) she also said she checked her relatives tree too saying the same...their Joseph didn't marry Rylance he married Siddall! So I have 3 of us on one side thinking our Joseph married Rylance and his father John married Miller, and 2 others saying John who married Miller son Joseph married Betty Siddall.
So one of us has gone wrong way re John and son Joseph (1774)
God I hope that makes sense :roll:
Thanks again for your patience guys
Mark
Thommos sister

Hiya Mark Anx have marriage of Joseph Wild iron moulder to Margaret Morgan spinster at St Peter's 21.11.1836 he signed, she made her mark. If Margaret was born in 1821, she was only 15 when she married. No luck with 1841 census even juggling their names. Back later...cooking a lamb roast for tea. T.S
marknjen

Hi T.s
I've found them in 1851 I think .. Living with Maringo family their name as wylde though? With Margret Joseph and son Thomas Wylde in Howard street, it's has Margret as born 1820? Is this a more suitable age for marriage?
Thanks again xx

Liverpool
Sub-registration district: Howard Street
Household schedule number: 82
Piece: 2178
Folio: 734
Page Number: 31
Household Members:
Name Age
Anthony Maringo 42
Bridget Maringo 32
Anthony Maringo 10
Domnick Maringo 8
Lewis Maringo 6
Mary Maringo 4
John Maringo 2
Peter Maringo 1 Mo
Joseph Wylde 34
Margaret Wylde 31
Thomas Wylde 9
marknjen

Found these, maybe related to Margret Morgan same parents names

Liverpool, England, Catholic Baptisms, 1802-1906
BIRTH, MARRIAGE & DEATH, INCLUDING PARISHView Image
NAME: Anderson Morgan
MOTHER: Maria Fagan
FATHER: Edvardi Morgan
BIRTH: 18 Oct 1822

Liverpool, England, Catholic Baptisms, 1802-1906
BIRTH, MARRIAGE & DEATH, INCLUDING PARISHView Image
NAME: Patricius Morgan
MOTHER: Maria Fagan
FATHER: Eduardi Morgan
BIRTH: 25 Feb 1819
marknjen

Possible brother too

Petrus Morgan
Birth Date: 3 Nov 1828
Father's name: Edwardi Morgan
Mother's name: Maria Fagan..says Trgan tho
marknjen

Another lady on Anc***y has messaged saying she has the same people in her tree Joseph son of John wild married Alice! So maybe I'm on the right path after all, is 16 too young to marry though?
marknjen

Before 1929 marriage was ok if the people were past puberty,,,which for girls was 12 and boys 14 see below, so maybe they did marry young? What you thinks T.S?

The Age of Marriage Act 1929 increased the age of marriage to sixteen. It was passed in response to a campaign by the National Union of Societies for Equal Citizenship.[24] Until this point, at common law and by canon law a person who had attained the legal age of puberty could contract a valid marriage. A marriage contracted by persons either of whom was under the legal age of puberty was voidable. The legal age of puberty was fourteen years for males and twelve years for females. This section amended the law so that a marriage contracted by persons either of whom was under the age of sixteen years was void.[25