Jimmy Willis

Find Bootle friends and family here
Maureeng

Hi everyone, I am trying to help my niece who wants to learn more about her biological father, he has long since died but he had a son and a daughter who she would love to get in touch with, his name was Jimmy Willis,originally from Empire Road, Bootle, his children would be in their mid/late forties now ( I think)she doesn't know their names, if anyone can remember Jimmy or his children please let me know, forgot to say, he may have lived in Formby at some point, thank's. :) :) :)
nette63

Thank you Aunty Maureen, truly appreciate you trying to help me, fingers crossed tightly :D
Jan

Hi Maureen,

Do you have any dates or time frame for Jimmy Willis,would you know when he was born or passed away? I was thinking that a death cert will give the name of the informant and an address where Jimmy might have lived.

Another route you could take is to contact Crosby library and ask if they would have a look at the electoral rolls from when Jimmy would have lived in Empire Road, and if there is any other names at that address.

Hope that helps a bit.

Jan
Old genealogists never die......they just lose their census.
Maureeng

Thank you Jan, will ask my niece and get back to you. :)
Maureeng

Hi Jan, I hope this information helps, he is James F Willis, born 3rd December 1933 and died March 1973, my niece think's this information is correct, thank you so much. :)
IRENE H

Maureen. on the face book page , it looks like your niece may have found his son. one lady said it was her husband ,
hope she has found him Irene x
Your never fully dressed without a smile
lily8

Oh Irene I hope that is true it would be wonderful for her fingers crossed eh Mo????
Lily
Maureeng

Hi Irene and Lily, my niece did say that but she has heard nothing since, as you say fingers crossed something will come of it. xx
Jan

Maureen,

I have sent you a PM.

Jan
Maureeng

Thank's Jan. xx
Thommos sister

Hi Mo I think his parents were James Fenton Willis and Rose/Rosa nee Murray married 1928.
I'll have a look in Directories. It looks like his birth was rego'd in the first qtr 1934 W Derby
There are 2 more births Willis maiden Murray, both girls, won't list names as they could be living. However their births were rego'd in Crosby 1935 and 1938
T.S
Maureeng

Thank you everyone, my niece HAS found her biological fathers family, I can't begin to tell you how pleased she is, she has wanted this for most of her life so I am extremely happy for her, she is keeping everything low key for the time being til she gets to know them better, and the best part is they DO want to get to know her, happy ending I think.Thank you all very much.xxxx :D :D :D
Maureeng

[quote="Jan"]Maureen,

I have sent you a PM.

Jan[/quote]

Thank you very much Jan for all your help, much appreciated, happy out come. xxx :D
Jan

:D

That is great news Maureen, I am glad it has worked out a happy ending. Lots of catching up to do for them.

Jan xx
IRENE H

Maureen, what a happy ending give her my regards so very pleased for her
Hope you are keeping well :D :D
Irene x
Your never fully dressed without a smile
lily8

Fantastic news Mo and a lovely and I hope very happy ending for them give her our best wishes for the future

Love Lilsxxxx
Lily
Maureeng

[quote="IRENE H"]Maureen, what a happy ending give her my regards so very pleased for her
Hope you are keeping well :D :D
Irene x[/quote]
I am keeping well thank you Irene. xx :)
Maureeng

[quote="lily8"]Fantastic news Mo and a lovely and I hope very happy ending for them give her our best wishes for the future

Love Lilsxxxx[/quote]

I will Lily, thank you. xx :)