Looking for tony gavin

Find Bootle friends and family here
clare russell

May be a long shot. We are trying to trace a relative named tony Gavin. He was the son of Peggy Gavin nee Margaret Heenan, and lived on peel road next to what used to be the barbers. We lost contact with tony after his mum died think it was late 1980's. Tony must now be around 70. It would be great if anyone can help. We don't even know if tony is still in Merseyside. Any help would be gratefully appreciated :)
clare russell
Jan

Hi Clare,

I had a look through the birth indexes and the only surname Gavin I could find with mother's maiden name Heenan was George A Gavin 1939 Liverpool.

A look through the elec rolls has no George A Gavin in Liverpool.

Jan
Old genealogists never die......they just lose their census.
clare russell

Thanks Jan.
George was Peggy's husband, Tony's dad. How would I go about tracing tony
clare russell
clare russell

We think tony must be George then. We know Peggy had a daughter before George who died
clare russell
Thommos sister

Hi Clare looks like he was George Anthony but used his middle name not to confuse with his Dad George.
It often happened. 192.com may be of help however you don't know where he is living or whether or not he's listed as Geo A or Tony?
Have you tried Facebook?
T.S
Jan

Hi Clare,

I use this site for a free elec roll search. http://www.searchelectoralroll.co.uk

Jan
Old genealogists never die......they just lose their census.
clare russell

I have tried Facebook but had no look. None of the family heard off him after his mum died. We don't even know if he is still alive or even living in Merseyside. Thanks I will try that link see if I have any luck :D
clare russell
tipster

Clare sent you a pm
TONY