Kearney/Boyle/Cullen

Find Bootle friends and family here
woolly

Hi Everyone,
Just trying to fill in the last remaining bits of the family.
Is there anyone out there who is connected to the Kearney's/Boyle's/Cullen's.
Some addresses are. Athol St. Knowsley Rd., Cowper St.,Walmesley Rd., and Boswell St.,
Any info would be greatfully received.
Many thanks.
Ann.
born in Bootle now live in Exeter.
Sheelagh Tequila

Ay Blue eyes.....what about Peel Road.. :wink:

Hope you,re ok Ann

Sheelagh :D
woolly

Oop's, New you would be the first to respond, How's life with you all.
Not a lot happened here, weathers been too bad.
Ann xxx
born in Bootle now live in Exeter.
Marie Tiree

Hi Cuz x2 back on the site searching xxx :wink:
Born in Knowsley Road, went to St Joan of Arc; moved to Netherton. Now living in Stourport on Severn, Worcestershire
Sheelagh Tequila

I missed seeing that name..hope you are ok.Marie it`s good to see you back on the site where you belong.

Love Sheelagh x
Marie Tiree

Thanks Cuz xx
Born in Knowsley Road, went to St Joan of Arc; moved to Netherton. Now living in Stourport on Severn, Worcestershire
alamo11

Hi my cousin were the Kenny family in Boswell street Mike and Winnie nee Maher Phylis Sheila Michael Irene Phillip may have been more but cannot remember. Sheila daughter is married to a Kearney. this would have been in the 1950's they all went to ST Joans School which had a Sister Lucy as the head mistress. Hope this may help somewhere along he line of your enquries. Maureen
Liverpool Docks 1957-63 Left U.K. 1963. NZ 8 Years. Australia 39 years. Maureen O'Brien Viola St. Like to hear from anyone who may remembers us.
Marie Tiree

Hi Alamo,
Do you know Sheila's daughter was called, or her husband the Kearney's name?

My sister Maureen (Kearney) went to St Joan's and was taught by Sister Lucy. I wen to the infants for one year then we moved to Netherton, so don't remember much about it.
alamo11

Sheila married a Charlie Fletcher had two daughters Susan and (just had a memory block in the other daughters name!!) They live in Park Lane Bootle opposite Bootle Cem. Her daughter is married to a Keraney. Maureen
Liverpool Docks 1957-63 Left U.K. 1963. NZ 8 Years. Australia 39 years. Maureen O'Brien Viola St. Like to hear from anyone who may remembers us.