lost friend Linda

Find Bootle friends and family here
mick094m

Anyone know the where abouts of "Linda Bates"who used to live above her Dad's cobblers shop,that became Melias betting shop up by St Robert Bellarmines church,have been told that she may be still living close by.
PETER CRAIG

mick094m wrote:Anyone know the where abouts of "Linda Bates"who used to live above her Dad's cobblers shop,that became Melias betting shop up by St Robert Bellarmines church,have been told that she may be still living close by.
Welcome to the Bootle forum Mick,
Peter.
mick094m

Don't know her married name , but have been told she was living in the Haworth Drive area, and she went to Orrell Girls School, maybe someone remembers her from there
Bootle Lad

Hi Mick
I remember Linda from when I worked for Irwins as an order boy in 1957, a couple of doors down from her dad's cobblers shop on Orrell Rd, I think she went to Roberts Drive school, think she would have been 13 or 14 then with long red hair, never seen or heard of her since
Cheers
Ray
Arrived in New Zealand in 1964 to get away from the cold winters of the early 60's. Now residing in Pakuranga, Auckland.
bjones

Had a mooch around on t'internet and found a Linda M Bates married David Nelson in Bootle in 1963. Electoral roll gives a Linda M Nelson living in Fairlie Crescent which is close to Haworth Drive Bootle. Good chance it'll be the same girl. They are listed in the phone book, will PM you details
Bee

"Life" is a gift to you. The way you live your life is your gift to those who come after.