Photos for Marielou

Join in here with our very own Bootle Chatterbox...
Shelagh

Very inviting, Patricia :) perfect spot for a barbecue!
Good of family to help out with garden maintenance :wink:
bjones

As we're talking of "Old Forum Friends" I thought I'd bump up this thread started in memory of one of the earliest members who was said to have helped so many post their pics on Forum.
It was always a friendly gossipy (in the nicest possible way) thread where we shared snippets of our own personal news, not covered on other threads.
Bee

"Life" is a gift to you. The way you live your life is your gift to those who come after.
Patricia

That was a lovely idea of yours, Bee - will give you a hand................
The way soccer is played in the year 2020:
bjones

Thanks Patricia. Good to see the girls enjoying "proper" footy!
On a similar note; our pal Sarah, a former England Ladies rugby union player and coach at Wirral Rugby Club has been working at making training safe for the kids. She seems to have got it cracked now so sessions have begun this weekend.
My Jack is wearing the red T shirt and Paddy is furthest right of the lads in stripy Wirral shirts.
Bee

"Life" is a gift to you. The way you live your life is your gift to those who come after.
bjones

Quite some time ago I asked Dorothy’s advice on resurrecting orchids. I did as she said and the leaves had stayed healthy looking since. Shortly after we heard that Dorothy had passed away I noticed tiny little buds on one plant and here it is now. Coincidence no doubt but it still made me thinK of her and smile.

Bee

Eddy Lloyd

Lovely xxx
Kathy John Moorcroft

Just catching up with lovely pics.

With borders being closed here in Aus, hadn’t seen my beautiful Great granddaughter in months, last weekend they opened so granddaughter brought Indi for a visit. She is 16 months old now here is a pic.

Silver-Haired-Hippy

Aw, so cute Kathy! Miss seeing my grandchildren too, :( as well as their parents! great to see you posting again, take care and stay safe. :)

Loretta
A bit of Bootle in Wales
bjones

Lovely to see you posting Kath. Indi’s got those smiley Moorcroft eyes: she’s a real little Beauty. X
Bee

Kathy John Moorcroft

Thanks Loretta and Bee, she’s a little cracker. :D

Kathy
Kathy John Moorcroft

Great granddaughter Indi, 17 months old now hair has been so slow to grow , long enough now for two water sprouts. :D :D :D

freedom poem

Kathy.
Glenys

Kathy, Love her 'bunches'.
Lived Linacre Lane, Trinity Road & Knowsley Road.
IRENE H

:D :D wow Kathy, she looks really lovely love her hair 🤣🤣
Your never fully dressed without a smile
Patricia

Kathy - Indy is such a true delight!!! Extremely photogenic!!!! :D :D
Love that "Twinkle" in her eyes!!!
Kathy John Moorcroft

Thanks for nice comments, Indi is a proper tomboy,.

A couple of morning walk pics .

Kathy.
Silver-Haired-Hippy

Beautiful photos Kathy!

Loretta
A bit of Bootle in Wales
Elaine Goulding

Kathy, Indi is just so adorable...…. I could eat her!!!!!
Elaine

Bianca Street, Bootle - moved to Canada 1982
Kathy John Moorcroft

Thanks Elaine, reminded of late hubby John he used to say to the grandkids, “I could eat you on a Butty. “. :D :D

Kathy
Bill fawcett

We have just received this photo of our great grandkids, who we have not seen for ages. We have only ever seen the baby once. :(

Bill
Silver-Haired-Hippy

what a lovely photo Bill! you obviously miss them so much

Loretta
A bit of Bootle in Wales
Bill fawcett

Thanks Loretta, we most definitely do.

Bill
Patricia

Bill - The photo is lovely and I know what you are going through - same thing with my youngest and her Family who are out in California haven't seen them since last Christmas and my eldest who lives in Maryland have only seen her a couple of times, it is indeed hard!! We have zoomed a couple of times but it is difficult to get everyone together with the time difference!! Just hoping and praying a vaccine will be available next year!!!
Bill fawcett

Thanks Patricia, it is extremely hard. We have had 5 great grandkids born in the last 12 months, and we are just strangers to them.😂😂

Bill
Kathy John Moorcroft

Bill they are gorgeous, love the way the little one is looking up at big brother.

Yes it’s hard not being able to see the grandkids and great grandkids.

Kathy.
Elaine Goulding

Stay positive Bill, Mother Earth will get back to normal and you will get to hug and cuddle your lovely grandchildren. Your little one looking up at her brother is a little cutie :) :)
Elaine

Bianca Street, Bootle - moved to Canada 1982
bjones

Great to see this thread popping up again.
Hello Kathy, good to see you joining in again :D .
Here’s a pic of a lovely sky I took a few weeks ago. The biggest tree, a eucalyptus in next dOor’s garden has since been felled :cry:
Bee

bob. b

You have been looking for firewood again Bee :D :D :D

Great picture Bee
bjones

Bob :lol: :lol:
To be fair: It was an ugly b*gger but it did give us a bit of screening from the houses on the hill and the glare on our telly from the setting sun :D
Bee

Patricia

Bee: Cannot locate the "Photos" Link and then saw you had "Bumpt Up" this Link ( for which I thank YOU) so thought I would place same here!
Cannot believe they will be going to "High School" next year I know I put a photo of them both when they were first born on here but also cannot locate it but time has certainly flown!!!!
·
The school the twins attend a ("Father/Daughter Dance.") I can see this year Thom had more than his fair share but bet he has no prob whatsoever!!!
bjones

Just thinking about this thread where we all learnt so much about each other's families.
"Mrs Bootle's Diary". We used to have some good old gabs on here when more of the ladies joined in.
Now wondering who remembers Mrs Dale's Diary on the wireless..... and what about calling it the "wireless"? There are so many wonderful words and expressions that we no longer use e.g. when a lady got a new "rig-out" it was often a "two piece costume" not a skirt suits like nowadays.
Come on Patricia I bet you can recall lots of words that you've rarely heard since you left the UK. :D
Bee

Bonesy

Rolling back the years Bee, and why not.....

Keithos