BEWARE

Join in here with our very own Bootle Chatterbox...

BEWARE

Postby Ernie Jackson. (Bunty) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:49 am

To whom it may concern.....Beware :roll: :roll:

Yahoo News.

Benefits cheat who claimed £81,000 as she 'could barely walk' is caught snorkelling in the Maldives
Ernie Jackson. (Bunty)

Re: BEWARE

Postby WatsonTommy » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:12 pm

yes ernie :oops: and certain mps can sneak in and out off parliament and get 300£ a day they don't get done for fiddling the tax payers money 1,500 £ A WEEK FOR DOING NOTHING :roll: well it concerns me :twisted:
WatsonTommy

Postby Ernie Jackson. (Bunty) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:00 pm

Hey Tommy....I thought of you when I read this.........................

Child..."Hi Dad. I am considering a career in organised crime".

Dad. " Would that be in the public or private sector. I would recommend Government....they don't go to jail".

:) :) :)
Ernie Jackson. (Bunty)

Postby WatsonTommy » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:27 pm

i never believed in capital punishment only the lower classes were executed :?: the rich got off but now today's D.N.A there's no doubt there is just no deterrent anymore if we birched these prigs 1st time 3 lashes 2nd time six etc don't think they will swagger to there mates about it :oops: they will bring back standing in football matches cos they wont be able to sit down :D
WatsonTommy

Postby WatsonTommy » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:28 pm

i never believed in capital punishment only the lower classes were executed :?: the rich got off but now today's D.N.A there's no doubt there is just no deterrent anymore if we birched these prigs 1st time 3 lashes 2nd time six etc don't think they will swagger to there mates about it :oops: they will bring back standing in football matches cos they wont be able to sit down :D
WatsonTommy

Return to Chat about anything with the Bootle Bucks