teresa may

Join in here with our very own Bootle Chatterbox...

teresa may

Postby WatsonTommy » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:32 pm

down load this off you tube BY ( CAPTAIN SKA) for my tory friends on this thread :D : youl never hear this on the radio :?: little bugger arnt I
WatsonTommy

Re: teresa may

Postby WatsonTommy » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:37 pm

by the way MAY is finished its now the2nd ofjune :D
WatsonTommy

Postby Ernie Jackson. (Bunty) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:38 pm

Hey Tommy. Your post has a lot in common with your hero JC.

The result is not available :roll: :roll: :roll: ?
Ernie Jackson. (Bunty)

Postby Mack » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:26 pm

Always love a bit of SKA Tommy :)

Grew up in the 80's in my youth listening to 'The Beat', 'The Specials', 'Selecter', 'Madness', 'Bad Manners' and lots more Two Tone.

Is this the link to the song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxN1STgQXW8

Good stuff :wink:

Mack :)
Mack
Site Admin

Postby Shelagh » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:10 am

Tommy, Ernie and Mack, while your about it..take a look at the following, you will not believe it.
The Naylor Report: the biggest NHS scandal no one has heard of!

It's on youtube..under NHS Roadshow # votenhs (scroll down to May 31st at 9:42am)

You will not believe how one person (who's only credentials seem to be one weeks training as a hospital Porter) could be handed so much power over OUR health service :shock:
His company is milking the system and making millions from the NHS..truly SHOCKING!!
Shelagh

Postby Ernie Jackson. (Bunty) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:21 am

Excellent research Mack but the choice of photo is down to who one supports. : :lol:

In my opinion the Houses of Parliament should be renamed 'Liars Club' so to pick out any one of them would not be far off.

The 'Red' Manifesto is certainly correct in that if Labour regain power all our problems will vanish in a flash.................... A nuclear flash.

The World see him as soft touch who would refuse to retaliate to aggression. He is even taking credit for being involved the IRA peace process yet supported them the last time Manchester was bombed.

Message from North Korea to Mr Corbyn..."We are sending a ballistic missile to destroy UK in an hour".

Instant reply...."Lets talk".

B O O M !!!!!!!!
Ernie Jackson. (Bunty)

Postby WatsonTommy » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:38 pm

jeremy corbyn recieved a nobel peace prize in nov 2013 :D :idea: visit north korea before north korea vists you :twisted: he allergadly executed his defence mister :!:
WatsonTommy

Postby Ernie Jackson. (Bunty) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:46 pm

So :roll:
Ernie Jackson. (Bunty)

Postby Invicta » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:32 pm

Who Jeremy ? :shock:
Invicta

Postby WatsonTommy » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:57 pm

SO SO :D DARN it ernie NEEDLES to say you havent COTTONED on to this THREAD yet have you :?:
WatsonTommy

Postby filsgreen » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:27 pm

Come on gentlemen, hopefully, you both understand what Tommy is trying to say. And if you don't, well I've read the situation wrong.
filsgreen

Postby lily8 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:34 am

filsgreen wrote:Come on gentlemen, hopefully, you both understand what Tommy is trying to say. And if you don't, well I've read the situation wrong.

You and me both Phil :D
Lily
lily8

Postby Ernie Jackson. (Bunty) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:07 am

Seems Jeremy Corbyn is always environmentally correct. He had just finished a political speech and was relaxing as he finished an apple. He was about to throw the remains in the gutter but noticed a camera man taking his photo. He noticed a Core Bin handy so walked a few yards and put it in the bin.

A passer bay was very impressed and congratulated him. His reply "I need to be correct as if I don't then Theresa may".

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Ernie Jackson. (Bunty)

Postby Invicta » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:53 am

lily8 wrote:
filsgreen wrote:Come on gentlemen, hopefully, you both understand what Tommy is trying to say. And if you don't, well I've read the situation wrong.

You and me both Phil :D

Thought banter was a two way street or does the minority just have to suck it up? K
Invicta

Postby filsgreen » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:27 am

You're right, Ken, banter is a two way street. If you wanted to convey airy persiflage, maybe a smiling or laughing emoji may have been a better choice to convey that sentiment.

As I've said; I've misinterpreted your post, as it was only meant as playful banter. I perceived your comment to say that Tommy had said Jeremy had killed his minister, by putting the shock emoji after your text. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
filsgreen

Postby Invicta » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:47 am

Hardly Phil, to my knowledge Corbyn never has had a defence minister to sack. :wink:
Invicta

Postby filsgreen » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:15 am

True :D
filsgreen

Postby WatsonTommy » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:47 pm

kim 11 sung northern china dicter has executed kimjung and entire family think he was the premier or defenc minister :(
WatsonTommy

Postby Ernie Jackson. (Bunty) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:20 pm

Ken With Jeremy's attitude to talk to would be aggressors I doubt he would appoint a Defence Minister. :lol:

On a serious point I heared his commments on the latest atrocity. I understood that no Political references were to be made on this incident and was shocked to hear his favourite reference to the reduced number of Police on the streets.

Everyone must know that the number of street police, however many, could not possibly deter these b******s.
Ernie Jackson. (Bunty)

Postby filsgreen » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:57 pm

I agree Ernie, I don't think there is any pro-active defence against random acts of violence. A rapid response last night of eight minutes by armed police, ended an attack, which could have seen many more deaths.

However, with London being what it is, you would expect a fast response. I'm not sure if there was an attack in say, Crosby village on a Saturday night, the response would be as swift

Maybe there will have to be an armed police presence in places like Lark Lane, South Road and of course, Town. The Police baton is no match against a twelve inch knife, without a firearm, they have no defence against a rampaging vehicle.
filsgreen

Postby Shelagh » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:28 pm

Phil..there was a noticeable police presence in Liverpool this week, vans patrolling with cameras, armed officers in Lime street station, spotted about six!
Couldn't say the same for other areas, haven't noticed a police presence around South Road or Crosby village, not seen a police officer in that area for years!!
Shelagh

Postby Shelagh » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:50 pm

Tommy..did you mean execution of North Korean defence chief - "Hyon Yong-chol"
by supreme leader of North Korea.." Kim Jong-un"
(Kim iI-Sung died 1994)
"Kim Jong-un" seems to love executions..he's ordered dozens and dozens of them, even had his own aunt and uncle executed!!
Surgeon who fitted Kim Jong's gastric band, should have strangled him with it!!
Shelagh

Postby Ernie Jackson. (Bunty) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:17 pm

Agreed Shelagh. The man has a severe mental problem but type of rule is difficult to overcome. Up to now.

I wouldn't want to tempt fate but these terrorists want world wide publicity as well as division between religions and they will, as a result, attack crowded places in world known spots. Particularly big events in big cities.
Ernie Jackson. (Bunty)

Postby Invicta » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:21 pm

Phil, from what I've read recently I'm surprised armed police are not visible on the streets in the area anyway. Is it three shootings in the last days, not terrorist related? Ken

Shelagh, :D K
Invicta

Postby WatsonTommy » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:34 pm

Shelagh wrote:Tommy..did you mean execution of North Korean defence chief - "Hyon Yong-chol"
by supreme leader of North Korea.." Kim Jong-un"
(Kim iI-Sung died 1994)
"Kim Jong-un" seems to love executions..he's ordered dozens and dozens of them, even had his own aunt and uncle executed!!
Surgeon who fitted Kim Jong's gastric band, should have strangled him with it!!
correct sheelagh :D
WatsonTommy

Postby WatsonTommy » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:12 pm

[quote="Ernie Jackson. (Bunty)"]Seems Jeremy Corbyn is always environmentally correct. He had just finished a political speech and was relaxing as he finished an apple. He was about to throw the remains in the gutter but noticed a camera man taking his photo. He noticed a Core Bin handy so walked a few yards and put it in the bin.

A passer bay was very impressed and congratulated him. His reply "I need to be correct as if I don't then Theresa may".

:roll: :roll: :roll:[/quote PIP PIP hooray ernie your a CORKER :D
WatsonTommy

Postby Eddy Lloyd » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:08 am

Do you think Rod Stewart is a Conservative singing MAGGIE MAY :)
Eddy Lloyd

Postby filsgreen » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:48 pm

Invicta wrote:Phil, from what I've read recently I'm surprised armed police are not visible on the streets in the area anyway. Is it three shootings in the last days, not terrorist related? Ken

A 17 year old was charged with murder of the 18 year old in Toxteth, Ken. At least he handed himself in. The other two were likely to be drug related, they generally are.
filsgreen

Postby Invicta » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:17 pm

Don't mind scum on scum getting shot Phil. K
Invicta

Postby Ernie Jackson. (Bunty) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:45 pm

I am inclined to agree Ken but the decline in standards in the country by the criminal fraternity saddens me, even more so when it is in our childhood home. I really do not understand the justification they may feel and it seems the terrorists are not the only wicked ones. What a waste. :cry:
Ernie Jackson. (Bunty)

Postby Invicta » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:12 am

Yes we had a better class of scum in our day Ernie. The days of "it's a fair cop Guv" , have long gone, sadly. :wink: K
Invicta

Postby Mack » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:49 pm

New video - 'Cassetteboy vs Theresa May'... Article link text below from Digital Spy, popular television, radio, internet and media news website. Video uploaded by Cassetteboy 6th of June 2017.

We were starting to wonder if a general election had actually been called, given the absence of Cassetteboy, but with less than two days to go until polling day, our prayers have been answered.

Famous for his skewering of politicians through the medium of brilliant parody tracks, Cassetteboy's latest offering has set Prime Minister Theresa May firmly in its sights.

Using the Diana Ross sample from Notorious BIG's 'Mo Money Mo Problems' – except it's "the more policies I talk about, the more problems you see" – Cassetteboy vs Theresa May attacks the Conservative leader's policies and reluctance to debate Jeremy Corbyn.

Have a listen to Cassetteboy's damning take on the PM below. Theresa May supporters might want to avoid this one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... 7iUYWMD77w

Mack :wink:
Mack
Site Admin

Postby Ernie Jackson. (Bunty) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:31 am

Sorry, this is humorous but means little

This is, once more preaching to the already converted and wallowing in misguided Labour beliefs. Anyone can make up anything about any politician.

At best I put this down as humour and it is very good and very funny.

The odds on Labour remaining in power in Bootle, as it is in my own constituency, is 100-1 so a good bet to pace £100 and come home with £101.00. So it might be construed as a safe seat and this site, being Bootle, will be 99.9% voters for Labour. So be it but it is the country that will decide, hopefully not for Corbyn, the worst, and most shallow, Labour leader in history.

MP's are generally, by nature, non truth tellers, they never use the word 'Yes' or 'No'. but Corbyn has shown himself to be the King of Liars.

He is a self admitted pacifist and has consistently, since he became a politician, voted AGAINST increase of powers to increase measures to combat terrorism...nearly 60 times, and counting, I believe.

However, now it is election time he is seizing on the latest horrendous terror attacks to score political points and now is criticising the Government and blaming them for not sorting it out.

That is clearly a contradiction and shows his character. If he lies about that then what else is he lying about. Almost everything I would suggest.

Him and his mix mash of a team would have no chance of negotiating a decent Brexit deal and in the disastrous event of gaining POWER would have five years to find the non existing money tree and break his pledges. I am old enough to have seen it all before with Labour Governments and don't wish to see the country degenerate into serious debt should they get in.

ABBOTT....even readers here will surely have seen through her utter incompetence, long silences and stuttering as she struggles to explain stuff she doesn't even comprehend. COSTELLO would have been a better choice.

It is the worst ever run up to any election and I too look forward to it all being over by Friday.
Last edited by Ernie Jackson. (Bunty) on Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ernie Jackson. (Bunty)

Postby Ernie Jackson. (Bunty) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:32 am

I see ABBOTT has done a sickie. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Ernie Jackson. (Bunty)

Postby mckenna » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:49 am

I agree whith you Ernie we both have seen some goverments in are time if labour gets in as i have said before God help us, Abbot said she
recuit 10,000 more police ,that did;nt stop terriosts in Paris or Brussels, what will happen to all the football players earning the big money
they wont stay and pay the high rate of tax , i wonder as Abbot sent a sick note in she should see a doctor absent at some debates,
personly i think Corbyn is puppet and Len McCluskey is pulling the strings he has nominated the person who is contesting the Walton
ward,a sure safe seat we are getting fed to cmuh propagander who is tellingn the truth? George
g mckenna
mckenna

Next

Return to Chat about anything with the Bootle Bucks